Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

B ring

Y our

O wn

B oobs??????

What does BYOB mean?

damn don! i was scrolling down the post and that was my first thought too. you beat me to it. :headbang:

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

damn don! i was scrolling down the post and that was my first thought too. you beat me to it. :headbang:

bring your own bottle/beer/booze... whatever

but I have the other, too :headbang:

Posted

Last night was alot of fun. :thumbsdown: We almost set Doug's backyard ablaze. :grin: I think we all started to think we were at Dumont after a while with that fire! :cry: The party definitley got a wee bit crazy. :cry: I'll get some pics up soon. Sorry, but some of the pics can't be shown. :cry::thumb:

Thanks to Doug & Kayle for all the good eats :coocoo:

Posted

Tidddddies everywhere.. :D

I HAD A BLAST.....

boobs... NOW!!!!

Hey pete... warn me next time you spill a drink in my room... i thought someone pissed on the corner of my bed...

Posted

after i saw the cup under the corner of the bed i felt better... but seriously i was going to bed and my foot got wet i was like DAMMIT STEVEO PISSED ON MY BED... then i rememberd the other stuff and found the cup and was like WHEW!!! :D its all good...

Posted

Arms :thumbsdown:

(BTW, for those of you that don't know, Arms is my apprentice (Chris) at my work that has acted as my arms since my injury I had that broke both my wrists)

Posted

I just want to thank everyone for coming out Saturday. Hope everyone got enough to eat and drink, and had a great time!! To everyone that helped clean up, I owe you one! :headbang: We'll have to do it again real soon. That fire was awesome, what the hell was I thinkin? :skeet:

Posted

Nuttin like a pallet fire in the back yard..

Yo.. Budsponge... fix your garbage disposal man.. that sh*t is NAAAAAAAASTY!!!

Posted

Nuttin like a pallet fire in the back yard..

Yo.. Budsponge... fix your garbage disposal man.. that sh*t is NAAAAAAAASTY!!!

:headbang: :skeet: I know I meant to tell you not to put sh*t down that side right now...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...