Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm starting this thread early so we can watch the weather forecast and maybe catch a break in the weather, pick a weekend and get a group day trip together like we have in the past. I looked at the dates and we've usually gone in the middle of the month. Who would be up for an early morning run? If there's a couple other cars that can go I am down to do a trip. I never like duning out there without some backup especially in the summer. It doesn't matter what you ride or drive though. All are welcome. Let me know and we can set something up.

Posted

I can't go that weekend unless I cancel a camping trip i've already committed to. Don't change anything for me i'm sure we'll do this again, but if you decide to do the 20th Stef and I are in.

Posted

The weather looks awesome this coming weekend. If I get my parts in time I may be tempted to do this Sat or Sunday if everything works out. Can anyone else make it? I probably won't know until mid week or so though.

Posted

"A Thunderstorm possible" lol :rain:

tempting...

I'm reading a high of 90 and sunny. http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/l/USCA1133:1:US

I can do this weekend.. The next weekend I have family coming and the 115 forecast doesn't look good...

115? Shows 106 for Tecopa on the 13th but we won't be out there during the high for the day. So I hope I get my spring and get the car ready by this weekend.

Posted

Weather app on my phone confirms what you said Pete, the weather button on this forum is what says thunder. So consistent lol. Either way ill know tomorrow.

Posted

Yeah Accuweather doesn't ever seem to be very accurate. lol It's one of the only sites that let's you embed weather on a website though. Might have to change that and just use some links to weather.com instead.

Posted

I am waiting on a part for my buggy to show up. I would like to go this Sunday but if it doesn't show up it may have to be a different date. I will keep you guys posted as soon as I know. Gonna call the place I ordered it from today and see wtf.

Posted

Awe c'mon Adam. You got this! lol It's not looking like I can either. Even though it will be a bit warmer, it's looking like it will have to be later in the month for me.

Posted

If anyone can commit to this Sunday, I can make it happen. There hasn't been much response on here. Lots of lurkers but that's it. I would rather not go out with only 2 sandcars. It's always good to have at least 3 just in case something happens.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...