dunefreak Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Today is the first day of autumn. That means soon enough the triple digits will be gone and we'll be enjoying DUNE SEASON . Looking forward to cruising the dunes and kicking back around a camp fire with my dune buds. 1 Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted September 23, 2015 Posted September 23, 2015 Someone tell mother nature it's fall, she didn't get the memo. But x2 to the dune cruising and camp fire beers. Sent from the top of the dunes Quote
Creepynewguy Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 Agreed! any body planning on anything coming up? Quote
dunefreak Posted September 24, 2015 Author Posted September 24, 2015 I have no plans yet. I'll be watching the weather and planning my first trip accordingly. Last year we did the weekend before Halloween and it was hot. As much as I wanna get out there, I'll patiently wait for the cool weather to arrive. Harry, are you joining us buggy guys this year? Quote
Creepynewguy Posted September 24, 2015 Posted September 24, 2015 Yea I'm looking forward to it! This weather just wont cool down fast enough! Let me know if you guys have room for a tagalong, I never turn down a dune trip!! Quote
nas6car Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 (edited) 104 tomorrow in santa clarita. for sure thanksgiving if I can camp with some Dumont homies. still jazzed from last weeks sand sport show. Edited September 25, 2015 by dunefreak Quote
nas6car Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 help pete. I did not drink at the show wtf Quote
dunefreak Posted September 25, 2015 Author Posted September 25, 2015 fixed. The site does that with mobile attachments for some reason. Quote
bp-guy Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 I was checking that car out at the sand show. Street legal and I liked the rear camera feature. Quote
DirtBikeGuy Posted September 25, 2015 Posted September 25, 2015 We are going to try to get out the weekend before Halloween Quote
nas6car Posted September 27, 2015 Posted September 27, 2015 playtech car, that thing was sic bp-guy Quote
Adam @ GTP Off Road Posted September 28, 2015 Posted September 28, 2015 i've been trying to enjoy cool weather going all over the west coast it feels like. It was cool at St. Anthony, but it's been hot out all summer. With a summer full of toy hauler issues, and the new RZR, i am looking forward to some peaceful, easy Dumont time. I think we have talk of a trip on the 16th-18th, but will see how that goes. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.