WTF!

Midknight

i was at dumont on saturday... and well i went to comp hill with my stock 700r and no paddles... original tires and all.. and i pulled up to the line and there were maybe 5 people there race ready... and when we all go my first and second gear basiclly dig me into the ground. but when i got the bike up to 3rd it was slowly crawling up to the other bikes.... i meen i was iether sticking right there with them or i was slowly climbing bast them... how the hell does that happen... these are like 450's from yamaha honda and suzuki... and im thinking wtf when im racing them... and they all have jet kits exhaust paddles intakes the hole set... and im just sitting there with a big fat ? over my head... and btw i found a spot for people with cingular to get a signal... (at the top of comp hill)

no... the weather was dry and the day was getting hotter by the min. i was out there from 11 to 3 so i wasnt there long... and btw f the blms!!! god i was there for 4 hours and they wanted me to pay the hole weeks worth pass...

well heres the thing... me and my buddy wernt expecting there to be any blms out there... ya i no stupid move.. so we only brought out enough money to cover gas and food... no extra gas... luckly when the blm let us look around for a friend he had some money and we got the pass.. so its not to big of a deal... if i had 60 on me i would have gotten the season pass... dont think of me as a tight a$$... jesus!!!

Last weekend must have been retard weekend because those guys on the 450's MUST have been retarded to get out ran by a 700 with or without paddles!!!!! If that were to ever happen to me it would never be spoke of!!! But that is sum seriously funny shiat.