Where are you camping this weekend?

dunefreak

As of today, I am finding out that less and less people are gonna be camping with us. I am just curious who all is coming out with us. :talk030:

So far I THINK its...

me and duniemonkie

sanddunesaddict

KensColors and Jerry

sand~~snake

steveo

racjasen

wingnut

PaulyPaul and lvrockin

cmyfirepole, sandblaster, & fctryblack84

Sand Brats

SinCity Blondie

kris

cdavego and dunesmurf

vegas style

my buddy, Wiley

Dave Larson

mtwalet

ISBB (maybe for a day)

wetnwreckless (maybe)

crazymexeddie

SandYFZ (day trip Saturday)

dnchevyman

Is anyone else from DDR camping with the crew so we know to keep an eye out for ya.

Tres Hermanos...have you made up your damn minds yet? :laughing: :2gunsfiring:

Post up where you plan on camping, everyone....even if it's not with the rest of us on the list....AT DUMONT! :flipoff: :2gunsfiring: :D :2gunsfiring:

Edited by dunefreak

Tres Hermanos will be camped just to the right side the the tiny finger dune that is all the way down the right side as you first get atop the hill. Don't really know how to explain it. It was our original spot. Trying to stay out of the dust on the big weekend. :laughing:

Edited by JoeDuner

I think the DDR gang is camping in the soft stuff just because they know I can't make it in.... :2gunsfiring:

I will be with YNOT by restroom #9.. :2gunsfiring:

Scott, we are camping in the same spot that we have every holiday weekend for the past 4 years for me....20+ years for sanddunesaddict. :flipoff: I said you can pull in near us. :2gunsfiring: I am not gonna watch you purposely make a bonzai run into camp just to make it in and then get stuck so we can unhook everything and pull you out. No thanks. That just makes no sense to me. :laughing:

I was merely just giving you a heads up.

Tres Hermanos will be camp just to the right side the the tiny finger dune that is all the way down the right side as you first get atop the hill. Don't really know how to explain it. It was our original spot. Trying to stay out of the dust on the big weekend. :flipoff:

Joe, did you know Tim already staked our spot out and I suppose he is camping with us? I just talked to him about 30 minutes ago. :laughing:

Scott, we are camping in the same spot that we have every holiday weekend for the past 4 years for me....20+ years for sanddunesaddict. :2gunsfiring: I said you can pull in near us. :2gunsfiring: I am not gonna watch you purposely make a bonzai run into camp just to make it in and then get stuck so we can unhook everything and pull you out. No thanks. That just makes no sense to me. :laughing:

I was merely just giving you a heads up.

I was just playing around.. :D Camping in the soft stuff would definately be a pain for me and all involved when I get stuckl! I hate airing down and especially back up even though I have it down to a rough science.

We'll bring some micky's down to the DDR site Saturday night! :flipoff:

I was just playing around.. :D Camping in the soft stuff would definately be a pain for me and all involved when I get stuckl! I hate airing down and especially back up even though I have it down to a rough science.

We'll bring some micky's down to the DDR site Saturday night! :flipoff:

:laughing:

Micky's :2gunsfiring: ...it's all good though...I know what those are for. :2gunsfiring: