Where are you camping this weekend?

dunefreak

we will be out thier with ya i think..were leaving tmr..anyone out thier yet..and you were saying something about ddr spot staked out

Yeah Tim is already there along with Wingnut and Don29Palms.

Ill be coming out on friday morning - Id rather be on the outside - I go to sleep early....

That's cool.

I'm gonna try to get as close to the DDR camp that I can. The soft stuff might give me a little problem also. But I'll be close by if not there...Semper Fi, Woody :cripple:

I'll be pulling out about noon tomorrow. Only have to work half a day.....YEAH

Edited by wsky70

I'll be out Friday night most likely!!! Cant wait!! :cripple:

Right on B Rad :finger:

I'm gonna try to get as close to the DDR camp that I can. The soft stuff might give me a little problem also. But I'll be close by if not there...Semper Fi, Woody :finger:

I'll be pulling out about noon tomorrow. Only have to work half a day.....YEAH

ok, cool Mike. You should be ok. It gets a little soft, but sometimes it isn't too bad. I'll keep an eye out for ya.

I dont know where im camping yet but I will look out for you guys. :finger:

If you get out there before me, just keep an eye out for originalpimp, don29palms, and wingnut. Don has the purple DD longtravel car and older moho, Tim has a purple Tatum and a white Duramax and Trailrider t/h, and wingnut has a red Dodge with a low ceiling WW 5th wheel toyhauler....all camped along the 2nd finger just past bathroom 6 on the left.

It sounds like you'll be there just a little before me. Drive safe...see ya there! :cripple:

As of today, I am finding out that less and less people are gonna be camping with us. I am just curious who all is coming out with us. :laughoff:

So far I THINK its...

me and duniemonkie

sanddunesaddict

KensColors and Jerry

sand~~snake

steveo

racjasen

wingnut

PaulyPaul and lvrockin

cmyfirepole, sandblaster, & fctryblack84

Sand Brats

SinCity Blondie

kris

cdavego and dunesmurf

vegas style

my buddy, Wiley

Dave Larson

mtwalet

ISBB (maybe for a day)

wetnwreckless (maybe)

crazymexeddie

SandYFZ (day trip Saturday)

dnchevyman

Is anyone else from DDR camping with the crew so we know to keep an eye out for ya.

Tres Hermanos...have you made up your damn minds yet? :cripple::laughoff:

Post up where you plan on camping, everyone....even if it's not with the rest of us on the list....AT DUMONT! :finger::laughoff::D:finger:

We are leaving between 6 & 6:30am Friday morning. We are going to try to camp as close to DDR as possible. I can't wait to meet everybody. My hubby said he is going to join you guys for the 10am ride. Gotta get some food and throw some clothes in the trailer and we'll be ready.

We are leaving between 6 & 6:30am Friday morning. We are going to try to camp as close to DDR as possible. I can't wait to meet everybody. My hubby said he is going to join you guys for the 10am ride. Gotta get some food and throw some clothes in the trailer and we'll be ready.

:finger::cripple: