The New FI Yami 700

Ross and Alice

I think this lastest craze w/ all these 450 kiddie bikes has put the Raptor in less demand. I personally like my Raptor over the 450 more because of the Raptor's weight and size. I think it handles better, but it could be because I am 6ft 2" and I fit better on a Raptor. I myself would love one of those new Raptor 700's. No quad will ever handle and take whoops and jumps like my 2 wheeler though. :thumbsdown: Many new features caught my eye: FUEL INJECTION for one, new dash light display, led tailight, longer seat, etc. Hell of a nice quad made even better than the previous Raptor. :coocoo:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not a raptor fan, but this does seem nicer "on paper" than the first generation. I was told by an engine builder here in town that that engine is going to have issues. The harmonics are way goofy on that 700. He said that with that crank and stroke it won't stay together long. Little scary since the 01 and some 02's had all the tranny issues. Oh well.

I think this lastest craze w/ all these 450 kiddie bikes has put the Raptor in less demand. I personally like my Raptor over the 450 more because of the Raptor's weight and size. I think it handles better, but it could be because I am 6ft 2" and I fit better on a Raptor. I myself would love one of those new Raptor 700's. No quad will ever handle and take whoops and jumps like my 2 wheeler though. :flipoff: Many new features caught my eye: FUEL INJECTION for one, new dash light display, led tailight, longer seat, etc. Hell of a nice quad made even better than the previous Raptor. :thumb:

pete my boss bought 2 brand new ones he was out thanksgiving.. we just hopped one of them up with exhaust from alba and intake and a efi... he wont be out this weekend but he's planning on pres day... for sure... o yea btw i need a red ddr sticker for my banshee.. hehe :D

pete my boss bought 2 brand new ones he was out thanksgiving.. we just hopped one of them up with exhaust from alba and intake and a efi... he wont be out this weekend but he's planning on pres day... for sure... o yea btw i need a red ddr sticker for my banshee.. hehe :D

Ok, cool. Tell me what exact size etc in the thread under DDR gear/ custom DDR stickers.

On another note... while eating breakfast sunday morning we saw what appeard to be someone stuck on the side of the face hill directly out from camp waving thier arms like they were in distress... what appeared to happen was they got to crabbin to avoid this bowl and didnt lean enough and tumbled right down into it... upon rolling up to the scene a gentlemen showed up and assisted her while i hung out to make sure everything was going to be kosher upon trying to start this new yammi 700 w/ efi the damn thing would not start... No choke No hotstart nuttin... turns out apparently in a roll over situation the bike will not restart without resetting the key for a few seconds to clear the computer of the code i suppose... after ressetting the key damn thing fired right up.. was really bizzare... stupid computers Ohh ya it was a chick on her b/f's brand new 700 :D