Toyhauler with the most garage space

raptoroy

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows what toyhauler comes with the most garage space without ordering. I have a LT sandrail, 4 quads. It looks like the 34ft WW FS would fit two quads and the rail and two in my bed. I was just wondering if there were any others with about 23ft of garage. Thanks in advance for any help.

the WW FS will probably be your best bet for cargo room... The sandpipers like dunefreaks are pretty close as well i believe he has 21' to the cabinet. or something to that effect.

Nope 17'-6" to the first cabinet on mine and Pete's The weekend warrior has more with 20' to the first cab, but the also have wheel wells which mine and Pete's do not.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Edited by lvnalolife

Wheel Wells can be overcomed w/ drive on wheel wells.. :D

Yeah, but it makes parking two quads side by side a little difficult is what I was getting at. :blink: That is unless he puts the buggy in first and then tries to squeeze the quads in last.

Edited by lvnalolife

I have a 38CK Holiday Rambler that measures 40 foot on the outside. This has 20 feet to the first cabinet and another 3 feet past that. This picture shows the current configuration but I am working on a rack to stack the golf cart over the quads.

This leaves all of the living space open for use on the road.

post-358-1162705529.jpg

thanks for all the info i am trying to decide which way to go i have for qauds and a 16ft rail to get there if i go fifth wheel all has to go into the trailer other wise i fit two in the truck decisions decisions. thanks for all the replys

thanks for all the info i am trying to decide which way to go i have for qauds and a 16ft rail to get there if i go fifth wheel all has to go into the trailer other wise i fit two in the truck decisions decisions. thanks for all the replys

get the 45' ww and you have the problem solved.......... :thumbsdown: