dunefreak Posted August 22, 2020 Posted August 22, 2020 Too early to start talking about Halloween weekend? Heck no. I'm really itching to get back out to Dumont this season. I've been hearing ridiculous rumors lately about Dumont being closed for Halloween and just felt like that needed to be cleared up. Dumont is not going to close. The trunk or treat is still even scheduled for Halloween night. 🎃 Dates for Halloween weekend are Friday Oct 30 - Sunday, Nov 1. Halloween actually falls on Saturday night this year. 🤙🏻 So who's gonna be there? 12 Quote
Tmoney Posted September 2, 2020 Posted September 2, 2020 We will be, as usual. Hoping to bring a couple friends new to the off roading world and even greener to the duning world! Quote
Urclever Posted September 9, 2020 Posted September 9, 2020 This will be our first time for halloween. Kids are excited wife is ok with it as it is our anniversary as well. Do we bring our blow ups and lights and decorate? Trick or treating? 2 Quote
dunefreak Posted September 10, 2020 Author Posted September 10, 2020 4 hours ago, Urclever said: This will be our first time for halloween. Kids are excited wife is ok with it as it is our anniversary as well. Do we bring our blow ups and lights and decorate? Trick or treating? Yes, all of the above! Go nuts. Halloween is a blast. 3 Quote
Sandfox1 Posted September 11, 2020 Posted September 11, 2020 I am planning on being there!! Can't wait!! Quote
DuNe~Rydher Posted September 14, 2020 Posted September 14, 2020 We’ll see if they even allow it. The awesome Gov of CA basically cancelled Halloween. Quote
AirMedCare Network/REACH Posted October 14, 2020 Posted October 14, 2020 Ok, So I am getting conflicting information with regards to Vendors being able to set up. I am unable to get ahold of Barstow BLM, have tried for weeks with numerous phone calls and email with ZERO response. Can you shed some light? Quote
Urclever Posted October 20, 2020 Posted October 20, 2020 Do people trick or treat from campsite to campsite? Just curious want my kids to have a blast and I bought bags and bags of candy! Quote
dunefreak Posted October 21, 2020 Author Posted October 21, 2020 18 hours ago, Urclever said: Do people trick or treat from campsite to campsite? Just curious want my kids to have a blast and I bought bags and bags of candy! Yep! Not as much since they do the trunk or treat at vendor row, but we still got a decent amount of them at our camp the last couple years. People that like to go camp to camp the old skool way. 🤘 2 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 24, 2020 Author Posted October 24, 2020 Less than a week away! I've been working like crazy prepping and getting ready. We should have some good weather, maybe even cooler than past years. Highs around 80 and overnight lows in the 40s! Every other year I remember it being well into the 90's during the day. 1 Quote
Lupita Saiz Jimenez Posted October 24, 2020 Posted October 24, 2020 Got my bikes ready, got the decorations for our trailer, bags of candy to give out at the trunk n treat. Kids can't wait to decorate their bikes and razor's🤗 Quote
Kevlar Posted October 27, 2020 Posted October 27, 2020 After a many year hiatus from Dumont We'll be back this weekend along with 10 other rigs. I hope I remember how to dune, lol. 1 Quote
dunefreak Posted October 27, 2020 Author Posted October 27, 2020 1 hour ago, Kevlar said: After a many year hiatus from Dumont We'll be back this weekend along with 10 other rigs. I hope I remember how to dune, lol. Whoa, Kevlar! It's been a minute. Welcome back. Quote
Kevlar Posted October 28, 2020 Posted October 28, 2020 (edited) Oh yes it has. Good to see some things dont change around here though. Oh and excuse my sig, it needs updating Edited October 28, 2020 by Kevlar 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.