Santa list

stalteri

Here's my Christmas present to myself... Going to pick it up next Friday. :laughoff:

post-63-1135355991_thumb.jpg

That is a very nice car. You just gotta love that aluminum work. :laughoff:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And with a car like that Many happy years to come.

WOO HOOO... Got everyting on my list... I think this is the first year that has ever happend.. :D

Renthal Bars

Throttle Tube

Grips

Gloves

ACTUAL RIDING PANTS (for those that know me i wear 15 dollar walmart special cargo pants cuz they are cheap and fit over my boots :D )

A matching jersy to the pants and gloves.. WOOHOO.. :D

That is a very nice car. You just gotta love that aluminum work. :rockon:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

And with a car like that Many happy years to come.

It will keep me happy for a while! :hello: I need it to take the kids out. They are 2 and 4 so still too young to follow me on quads. I hate having to leave them at camp or having to wait on grandpa to give them a ride in this one...

post-63-1135704685_thumb.jpg

It will keep me happy for a while! :hello: I need it to take the kids out. They are 2 and 4 so still too young to follow me on quads. I hate having to leave them at camp or having to wait on grandpa to give them a ride in this one...

post-63-1135704685_thumb.jpg

hey i remember taking that picture!!! hahaha that was my first ride out after by near death experience hahaha and it freakin snowed while i was riding that day...o and let alone dawn lockin the keys in the seqouia hahah .. good times!!

yeah, that was a fun day. It was kind of ironic that I had to pull the tow truck out that came to unlock Dawns car. It was buried to the frame. Should have seen the ruts I left just getting him out. Good thing I had just got the new tires/wheels. I needed all the traction I could get. What sucks is the guys only seem to take pictures when my truck was on a tow truck, never when I was towing one out!! :rockon::hello:

yeah, that was a fun day. It was kind of ironic that I had to pull the tow truck out that came to unlock Dawns car. It was buried to the frame. Should have seen the ruts I left just getting him out. Good thing I had just got the new tires/wheels. I needed all the traction I could get. What sucks is the guys only seem to take pictures when my truck was on a tow truck, never when I was towing one out!! :mc_smiley: :DDR_rocks!:

haha thanks for reminding me i need to look for those pictures now!! anyone wanna see those pics?