Terry, aka; ynot's surgery update

b370

Talked with Terry today and he seems to be in good spirits. My best goes out to him. It's really not going to be the same in camp without him there. See ya soon Terry...be good and I still think ya got jipped by the nurse :D

Talked with Terry today and he seems to be in good spirits. My best goes out to him. It's really not going to be the same in camp without him there. See ya soon Terry...be good and I still think ya got jipped by the nurse :D

That's good to hear, Ash. :laughoff:

I know what you mean. No dune trips w/o ynot for a while. :freakin_nuts: That sucks. :laughoff:

Walt and I were gonna go visit him last night but he was sore and wanted some rest. Walt said he might come home tonight. Did he? Or is he staying another day?

I stopped by to see him tonight and drop off a small container of St'Anthony's sand :) Something for him to look forward too!

He wasnt coming home tonight, but thought he would be released tomorrow. If I hear anything I will let everyone know.

I do have to say it was very nice to see him and in good spirits today! Get well soon!!

Hey Thanks for the wishes and thoughts! I am at home and feeling better every day. Not quite ready for the marathon yet but am on the road to recovery!

Thanks again! :freakin_nuts: :hello: :north_pole: