I wanna see some wheelie/catchin air pics

OGP

Trav i have a picture of a tatum w/ damn near the same paint job hanging on my wall doing a wheelie at the gordon drags... had to take a double look to make sure it wasnt your old car.. :D

This is the picture i have..

18367244-M.jpg

Trav i have a picture of a tatum w/ damn near the same paint job hanging on my wall doing a wheelie at the gordon drags... had to take a double look to make sure it wasnt your old car.. :D

This is the picture i have..

18367244-M.jpg

You know it is not mine! Because it looks like the guy doesn't clean it, or polish the wheels! :angry: Come on now that is sacreligious to have a car that nice and not take care of it!! :beercheers: Nice FREEKIN wheel stand though!

Note the billet CNC'd A-arms vs. The old style on yours... i didnt see that till i looked closer... Polished wheels or not after a hard weekend of duning any wheel could look like that.. :D

Woh, Woh, Woh, Backup! Those arms on that car are the standard arms, narrow track, mass produced, single shockers! Now on the other hand I had custom made one of a kind arms (chromolly tubing) and chassis (Last one ever custom produced to my exact specifications that I know of) (www.tatummotorsports.com) (look up photo gallery, and one of a kind) My Front arms were wide stance, 25" wheel travel, 3 way bypass, hand made jobbies! Also if you will notice the complete one off High Sided chassis, short wheel base, thin wall chromolly main section (weight saving=speed) standard wall thickness cage (safety). My old car, was the car that mine, and everybody elses new Black Widow Spyders are fashioned after! But now, the new (Black Widow) cars have the CNC milled, time and money saving, mass produced arms! :beercheers: Also that car looks as if it has been ridden hard 2 seasons and never touched (cleaned) look at the undercarriage and front wheels, it is almost impossible to make those items look that dirty and satin finished, unless you take it to Pismo and spend half of your day running around in the ocean :angry: !

P.S. I also came up with the idea (which I stole from Kevin Bunderson cars), and had the first car with the off road style front bumper that is used on all the cars today, including the guy in your picture!

Im willin to bet you had just a litttttttle bit of poop in your seat after that run.. :D

I must be to slow to be scared. I feel quite safe in the jeep with a full cage, five point harness, helmet with a neck brace and a full fire suit. I only think about how much it will cost when I stop rolling. :huh:

• 3 weeks later...