Trunk or treat canceled

RzrDonkey

It sort of falls into the same category as everyone going to comp hill at night. Nothing is stopping everyone from gathering in a particular place. But when it is advertised and organized, BLM requires a permit for such activities due to liability. I wouldn't expect rangers to do anything about it unless the crowd was posing a safety threat or it was getting out of control, which it seems like it would. Hell...it got out of control even when it was "organized". 

• Like 2

The last few seasons worked pretty well for the Trunk or Treat, though I didn't feel the spirit like it used to. We all used to hop in trucks and head camp to camp, all with decorated camps and such. That's when it was the coolest, IMO! Part of the fun was driving around the flats until we saw a camp all lit up and decorated.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 7:15 AM, Tmoney said:

The last few seasons worked pretty well for the Trunk or Treat, though I didn't feel the spirit like it used to. We all used to hop in trucks and head camp to camp, all with decorated camps and such. That's when it was the coolest, IMO! Part of the fun was driving around the flats until we saw a camp all lit up and decorated.

It was almost too easy. No surprises. 

• Like 1

On 10/7/2022 at 7:15 AM, Tmoney said:

I couldn't agree more! 👍

• Like 3