the best birthday party ever

1bad4fiddy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sht i bet i had more drinks then all u guys , bert even gave me the run down and said i started stealin other peeps drinks haha

and no dumba$$ i was handing you those drinks you were cryin about wantin water so i handed you everything that was on the table which was half a beer a gin and tonic whatever Shayne was drinkin a red bull another beer and the third mexican chicken oh yeah and no f'n water

mutha bitchezzzzzzzz

ya im so jealous that i dont get to puke.... :yeah_whatever:

Us trained professionals don't puke. :freakin_nuts: :stick_smack: ...only the rookies do! :shoot_head:

Hey chaser don't know if you heard but Sacey got cutoff after only 2 drinks last night

No she didn't. I talked to the bartender. He only stopped serving her TRIPLES. He said that's not what they are about. He just didn't want to clean up any puke. He even told us when we ordered a shot for Chase, "you guys are cleaning up the puke when he throws up! :coocoo: ...and I'm serious!" :banghead: haha, he was too. I said don't worry about it.

Us trained professionals don't puke. :yeah_whatever: :freakin_nuts: ...only the rookies do! :stick_smack:

No she didn't. I talked to the bartender. He only stopped serving her TRIPLES. He said that's not what they are about. He just didn't want to clean up any puke. He even told us when we ordered a shot for Chase, "you guys are cleaning up the puke when he throws up! :banghead: ...and I'm serious!" :shoot_head: haha, he was too. I said don't worry about it.

got it she was tellin me he was cuttin her off

I have to admit...one of the funniest quotes of the night was when Stacey told Chase that she could drink him under the table. He said that's because your only like 5 foot tall...you'll BE drinking under the table!! :yeah_whatever: :freakin_nuts: :stick_smack: :shoot_head:

Sorry, Stacey. I had to bring that one back up. It was too funny! :banghead:

I have to admit...one of the funniest quotes of the night was when Stacey told Chase that she could drink him under the table. He said that's because your only like 5 foot tall...you'll BE drinking under the table!! :yeah_whatever: :freakin_nuts: :stick_smack: :shoot_head:

Dammit thats good sh*t , glad u remebered that pete good lookin out :coocoo:

:coocoo::slap: :dance: :barf::barf::barf::barf:

Hey guys..well all I have to say about last night was that for a brief moment I thought I might need to be cut off. :yeah_whatever: ... It was nice to meet all of you and see those of you who I adore. Thanks for a great night and Chase....your a$$ hurts!!!! :P

Shayne

(J's gf)

Hey guys..well all I have to say about last night was that for a brief moment I thought I might need to be cut off. :shoot_head: ... It was nice to meet all of you and see those of you who I adore. Thanks for a great night and Chase....your a$$ hurts!!!! :P

Shayne

(J's gf)

Hey Shayne! Congrats on your 1st post!!! :banghead::stick_smack:

:freakin_nuts:

I'm glad you and Jasen were able to come out! :yeah_whatever: