the best birthday party ever

1bad4fiddy

Hey guys..well all I have to say about last night was that for a brief moment I thought I might need to be cut off. :freakin_nuts: ... It was nice to meet all of you and see those of you who I adore. Thanks for a great night and Chase....your a$$ hurts!!!! :P

Shayne

(J's gf)

thats funny chase gettin clowned yet again by another female

so chase does this kind of thing happen often :yeah_whatever:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Us trained professionals don't puke. :yeah_whatever: :freakin_nuts: ...only the rookies do! :stick_smack:

No she didn't. I talked to the bartender. He only stopped serving her TRIPLES. He said that's not what they are about. He just didn't want to clean up any puke. He even told us when we ordered a shot for Chase, "you guys are cleaning up the puke when he throws up! :banghead: ...and I'm serious!" :shoot_head: haha, he was too. I said don't worry about it.

I WASNT DRINKING TRIPLES DAMNIT!!! I had 2 doubles, then when I tried to order again, he said, how many have you had??? I said 2, he said heres a SINGLE. COME ON.

got it she was tellin me he was cuttin her off

as far as I was concerned he did. COME ON, after 2 doubles? geesh

He cut her off cuz stacey cant handle her booze :dance:

Im not the one who left barely able to walk dumbass!! :coocoo::slap:

Hey guys..well all I have to say about last night was that for a brief moment I thought I might need to be cut off. :yeah_whatever: ... It was nice to meet all of you and see those of you who I adore. Thanks for a great night and Chase....your a$$ hurts!!!! :P

Shayne

(J's gf)

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you were there last night chickie!! Yeah, I was thinking you might need to be cutoff also when I saw you over there talking to grandpa navy guy!! lol lol I had to come rescue you!!

shame on you jas!! :freakin_nuts:

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo glad you were there last night chickie!! Yeah, I was thinking you might need to be cutoff also when I saw you over there talking to grandpa navy guy!! lol lol I had to come rescue you!!

shame on you jas!! :slap:

STACEY ONLY PEOPLE OVER 5FT TALL CAN HAVE MORE THAN 2 DRINKS , YOUR OUTTA LUCK SO KICK ROCKS :laughoff:

Hey guys..well all I have to say about last night was that for a brief moment I thought I might need to be cut off. :laughoff: ... It was nice to meet all of you and see those of you who I adore. Thanks for a great night and Chase....your a$$ hurts!!!! :P

Shayne

(J's gf)

Wait tell i see you again lol ..........Im over it id rather make stacey mad