the best birthday party ever

1bad4fiddy

Wow thats all i can say , hell i dont remeber a thinh i just woke up on my cuz's floor :laughoff::laughoff: Jason dude those shots were killer man , Pete good times bro , Burt , Stacey ,Chris ,Jason, Dan Haha Jays gf , nick , ., Hope yall had a good laugh cuz i dont remeber a thing haha :blury: All i can say is whoever called my cuz and got him to get me thanks peeps , but yeah i woke up in :laughoff: on my cuz's floor and my wallets missing .......But whoever gots it i need it back :pissed: ...Hell im still wated like i said though thanks guys it was good times ....But who got my tab????Whoever it is thanks alot and good lookin out :dunno: I got your tab next week :pissed: And sorry for the long post but thanks alot guys i had a great night , somebody has to post the pics :laughoff: ........Well im gonna catch a couple hours of sleep and go get my truck .........MOTHA BITCHEZZZZZZZZZ last night rocked :laughoff: Thanks again all that showed lol i cant remeber

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, cant believe your a$$ was up at 3 in the AM. You were WASTED!!! It was awesome. Man, you walkin to your cous's car was the funniest shiat ever!! I talked to you cous on your phone to make sure he was coming to get you, also took your keys. Not sure about your wallet, never saw that. Hopefully someone has it. Oh yeah, I attempted to take some videos to get the full effect of the goat laugh, but for some reason the stupid sound didnt work :laughoff::pissed::pissed:

Here are a few pics from last night, good times!! :dunno:

The rest of the pics are in the gallery!!

post-432-1165504835.jpg

post-432-1165504861.jpg

post-432-1165504889.jpg

HAHA...good times last night! :laughoff:

Chase, I have your wallet. You left it on the table. The waitress said, "here's that drunk guy's wallet...he left it here." You were waaaasted! I told you that you could crash on my couch, but then your cousin picked you up. Thank God. :dunno: I didn't want a chit talker puking all over my house. J/K :pissed:

I'm glad you had a good time. It was fun. :pissed:

BTW, everyone...Chase laughes like a wounded sheep or goat. :blury: That was hilarious!

Wow, cant believe your a$$ was up at 3 in the AM. You were WASTED!!! It was awesome. Man, you walkin to your cous's car was the funniest shiat ever!! I talked to you cous on your phone to make sure he was coming to get you, also took your keys. Not sure about your wallet, never saw that. Hopefully someone has it. Oh yeah, I attempted to take some videos to get the full effect of the goat laugh, but for some reason the stupid sound didnt work :laughoff::pissed::pissed:

Here are a few pics from last night, good times!! :dunno:

The rest of the pics are in the gallery!!

GLAD TO SEE THE PICS! I GUESS BY THE LOOKS OF HIS SHIRT, HE WORKS FOR THE SAME COMPANY MY HUSBAND CHAZ AND I WORK FOR, ALONG WITH A FEW OTHERS. HOPE IT WAS A GREAT B-DAY.

Glad it was a good time, and to get the chit talker f'in trashed....sorry i missed it. would have love to been there, but after 12hrs at the office everyday, i'm not much for anything once i get home.......And i take it he didnt out drink anybody but himself....

Glad it was a good time, and to get the chit talker f'in trashed....sorry i missed it. would have love to been there, but after 12hrs at the office everyday, i'm not much for anything once i get home.......And i take it he didnt out drink anybody but himself....

:laughoff:

No not necessarily. He did keep up for a little while...then he started to look like this :laughoff::laughoff: . We were all asking him, "what's wrong Chase?" We were only buzzed at that point. :pissed: Then we just kept feeding him shots and waited with the camera for him to throw up. :dunno: He didn't throwup at the bar but he did once he got to his cousins though. :pissed: He was stumbling like hell on the way to the bathroom and to his cousin's car. :blury:

man that was awesome last night.. i havent laughed so hard in a long time... wounded goat.. whos got the velcro gloves. :laughoff: we stayed a bit longer after the bartender gave us a line about not wanting to loose his gambling license because we were trying to get chase to :pissed: i kinda gave him the he's full of chit look and went back to my beer. The waitress could have been a little better but whatever clueless and retarded are my kinds of waitress's cuz i was missing a few drinks on my tab as well as a few others.. :D Chase it was good to finally meet you but your going to need a little more practice before you can drink a few of us under the table.. LOL GOOOOD TIMES.

Hey Jay, i dont wanna hear sh*t.. i work 13hr days six days a week and i still made it and had a awesome time. :D

It was after he layed down and got the spins did he hurl everywhere.. hahahaha...

There will be a next time and you WILL loose again!

Sht i bet i had more drinks then all u guys , bert even gave me the run down and said i started stealin other peeps drinks haha

haha you guys didnt bother to add me a Dman were there drinkin about a hour and a half before any of you bitchezzzzzzzzz showd up , wait tell next time :freakin_nuts: :dance:

I caught right up to your chit talkin a$$ though. Then it was all downhill for you. :slap::barf: It doesn't really count how much you drink if you can't handle it! :barf::coocoo:

Sht man i didnt throw up ....well not intell after i left hahaha :barf:

exactly^ :barf:

I noticed a couple burps when you made a gaging face....you barely caught yourself! :yeah_whatever: :stick_smack: :shoot_head:

Sht i bet i had more drinks then all u guys , bert even gave me the run down and said i started stealin other peeps drinks haha

You were like the first one to leave! We were still there drinking long after you left and puked your brains out! :banghead:

well i know where your tab went and part of Nicks too but it's all good had agreat time we will have to do it on a friday or saturday so we can really put him away

oh and so my wife doesn't make me leave to go to work the next day

anyways great time and Chase mind ur self we can destroy you at anytime

go MEXICAN CHICKEN