Sorry Guys!

ynot

I have to say I am so sorry for not going on the ride Sat. Am. I felt really bad as I had suggested it in the first place. I just had a lazy streak and didn't have my act together. I hope everybody had a great time at the dunes cause I can truly say it was one of the best trips for me. Running with Don,Joe,and Tim was the best. Again I am truly sorry for not going Sat. and it won't happen again. :flipoff:

Next trip for me is 2 weeks

I have to say I am so sorry for not going on the ride Sat. Am. I felt really bad as I had suggested it in the first place. I just had a lazy streak and didn't have my act together. I hope everybody had a great time at the dunes cause I can truly say it was one of the best trips for me. Running with Don,Joe,and Tim was the best. Again I am truly sorry for not going Sat. and it won't happen again. :thumb:

Next trip for me is 2 weeks

Don't sweat it Terry. I have my lazy days too. Like today. I didn't go out into the dunes once. I was sore and hurting :flipoff: Next trip for sure, we'll hook up for a ride. :angry2:

If you ever get the chance to go on a ride with YNOT, my advice would be GO. You'll have a great ride. It was fun this weekend and I'm sure TRES HERMANOS and YNOT will hook up again. It was fun Terry. THANKS

Edited by Don29palms

i also appoligize for not showin up for the ride........was a wee bit lazy also, most of all sunday. WAY too muck jaeger......i think i mixed it with all there was to go with it......hope everyone had a blast...i sure as hell did. Hopefully gettin the toyhauler this weekend, goin to the rv show in LA......

we were south of comp there was a guy jumpin a 2 wheeler over there and we had stopped to watch thought you were headed over that way as well but ohh well... I waived and hollerd but its all good..