Stolen

posting for a buddy at work.....

Stolen on the afternoon of 12/07/06 from the area of Charleston/ Rampart (Las Vegas)

99 Chevy Tahoe, 2 door, black, no emblems, lowered, 22" custom wheels/ tires, tinted windows, air bagged front & rear, custom 4 link rear end.

Will post pics soon.

Any information or sightings of this truck please contact me or post up here.

I feel bad for him. Him and his woman just bought a new house recently and IT got broken into a few days ago and things were stolen from inside of it as well...now THIS! f*ckin low life, scum of the earth theives :dance:

I hate to say it...but getting hit at home and the truck tells me that it's usually someone he knows or knows him. :xmas_lipsrsealed:

This isn't the first time. That Tahoe has been hit a couple times in the past (broken into). He has some really bad luck with stuff. His last truck got stolen also. (a 95 K1500). Who steals those trucks? They found it only with the front seats stolen. WTF??

UPDATE: Truck was found and unfortnuately it was pretty much stripped. They took the all air bags, compressor and what not, stereo equip, seats, wheels, etc. It's trashed. :jester:

People make me sick. :laughing:

Thanks for looking out though, everyone.

Hey Pete, do you know where it was found?? Just curious, no sign yet of our stolen Tahoe, thinkin' it might end up in the same area or could be the same f*ckn thieves. They were stolen exactly 10 days apart.

Edited by dinicolady

Hey Pete, do you know where it was found?? Just curious, no sign yet of our stolen Tahoe, thinkin' it might end up in the same area or could be the same f*ckn thieves. They were stolen exactly 10 days apart.

He still doesn't know until he gets a copy of the police report. I'll let you know as soon as I hear.

• 4 weeks later...

POST PICS AND WHAT COLOR ARE THE RIMS..

:watching: why? The truck was recovered. It was totalled and he is buying something else now.

UPDATE: Truck was found and unfortnuately it was pretty much stripped. They took the all air bags, compressor and what not, stereo equip, seats, wheels, etc. It's trashed. :DDRrocks:

People make me sick. :hello:

Thanks for looking out though, everyone.