Ash

EY3BA11

might be i just didnt see it.. his back window was pretty littered with stickers.. Plus being 2 lanes over didnt help any.. I just knew it was his truck from that huge a$$ bumper The Custom Shop built him and the big Dumont Iron Cross on the slider.

Yeah I saw ya this morning, couldn't get my window down in time to give ya a :dunno: and no I don't have a DDR sticker :driver: .....one of those things I've been meaning to get. I'd like to get one to replace the Dumont Cross in the middle of the slider. If you drive that route daily, I can pick a sticker up from you on the way to work maybe meet me at the Chevron on Russell and I-15.

Yeah I saw ya this morning, couldn't get my window down in time to give ya a :dunno: and no I don't have a DDR sticker :whip_em: .....one of those things I've been meaning to get. I'd like to get one to replace the Dumont Cross in the middle of the slider. If you drive that route daily, I can pick a sticker up from you on the way to work maybe meet me at the Chevron on Russell and I-15.

What size are you thinking, ash? I can give one to Nick to give to ya. :whip::driver:

That's not what your wife told me about your slider!! :slap::laughoff::laughing::laughoff:

Well he has to do something to keep himself occupied....being a :laughoff: really takes a toll on the :smoker: cause he knows he can't :driver: so he just sits around :beercheers: but nothing but love Terry and oh yeah :smoker: from me and :laughoff::laughoff: from Bobbie. Hope you are feeling better.

COME ONNNNNN !! ynot :beercheers:

Ash give it a quick measure and we can find something for ya that will work. :D Either that or ill :laughoff: stick a black toyhauler sticker on your tailgate!!

Oh no...badddd Karma :laughoff:

What size are you thinking, ash? I can give one to Nick to give to ya. :laughing: :freakin_nuts:

Hey pete, Would there be a way that I could pick up a sticker the same size that is on the truck window a couple of posts up ^ ? i could swing by on my lunch break or something since it seems that you work right around the corner. If thats possible let me know

Thanks

Well he has to do something to keep himself occupied....being a :shake: really takes a toll on the :coocoo: cause he knows he can't :driver: so he just sits around :freakin_nuts: but nothing but love Terry and oh yeah :flipoff: from me and :laughing::DDRrocks: from Bobbie. Hope you are feeling better.

Thanks for the :flipoff: Ash, I needed that. Your right I have nothing better to do but :cry: all day and unfortunatly for you I couldn't resist the shot!

The 12" OE stickers fit prefect on a Ford slider in the middle, but I'm outta white right now :(

Hey pete, Would there be a way that I could pick up a sticker the same size that is on the truck window a couple of posts up ^ ? i could swing by on my lunch break or something since it seems that you work right around the corner. If thats possible let me know

Thanks

Please pm or e-mail me about the stickers. It's hard to keep track of who wants what when the requests are buried in several posts all over the forum. :laughing: :freakin_nuts:

I am out of those in white though right now.

might be i just didnt see it.. his back window was pretty littered with stickers.. Plus being 2 lanes over didnt help any.. I just knew it was his truck from that huge a$$ bumper The Custom Shop built him and the big Dumont Iron Cross on the slider.

Wounded eyeball! :freakin_nuts: