rhino king & mfdesigns birthday new years

rhino king

ya who knows ,,,we might rhino it up!! :shake::ninja: :angry2: :dance:for every one go right when you come in and straight down toward the end if thats not good enough directions look for a bigg a$$ steeler flag and a 39 ft gear box with stars on it!!! :laughoff:

Edited by rhino king

:beercheers: you know im in!!!! :laughoff: and i'll make sure i fill up before we rhino up ain't that right pete :driver:

thanks right Mike! :whip::laughoff::laughing:

Hey either way, that night was good laughs in the dunes. "hey...wtf...where's Kenny??"

Here's Kenny as he is back at our camp: "dude :smoker: , I'm kinda worried about those guys!" :smoker:

:laughoff::laughoff::slap: come onnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!! :laughoff:

post-238-1165986537.jpgdam this drink was good,,,i remember this one!!ok blondie your invited tooo!!!!

Im invited to what??? Huh?? whatchu talkin bout kenny?? :laughoff::laughoff:

Have an awesome birthday though. :laughing: I wont be at the dunes that weekend. Im still unemployed, so funds are startin to get tight. Ill be in town with the DDR peeps here!!

• 2 weeks later...
ya who knows ,,,we might rhino it up!! :flipoff::laughoff::laughoff: :dance:for every one go right when you come in and straight down toward the end if thats not good enough directions look for a bigg a$$ steeler flag and a 39 ft gear box with stars on it!!! :laughoff:

Me and the wife will try to make it by. I take it by the directions you'll be on the bluff....we should be between the fingers past #6.... :laughoff: Happy b-day if I don't c ya.