New Years Eve

duniemonkie

if your headed to the strip be prepared to find parking OFF the strip and be prepared to walk. I would have to say good spot on the strip would be somewhere between spring mtn and trop anywhere there in the middle... I wouldnt mind hanging out by ceasars and bellagio that night thanks to the water fountain and other sites in that area.. :D just my 2 cents... my new years will be spent on top of the tallest dune i can find in glamis drinking a nice cool one with some of my damn good friends :D

Ill be in town for new years eve!! Let me know what you guys decide Monkie!! Lets PARTY the new year in right!!

Ive never done the strip thing, I used to go down to fremont street, that was always pretty fun, BUT PACKED, and expensive. Pretty much anywhere ya go that night you will have to buy some kind of ticket. Hopefully there will be some yummy guys around so I can grab one and kiss them at midnight. :shake: :freakin_nuts: :flipoff::cry::DDRrocks::laughing:

We have a couple ideas, I just wanted to see who would be here and doing what. Unless my 'rents have an extra room on the strip (they usually do) I won't touch that place. All of us non strippers will have to meet up.

we can have aparty at my house if you guyz want,,we can hire some strippers :xmas_grin:

my new years will be spent on top of the tallest dune i can find in glamis drinking a nice cool one with some of my damn good friends :D

I see how it is! :shake::finger::laughing: :ahhhhh:

As for the strip....screw that crap! Back in the day it was all good, but the way things have gotten down there the last few years for new years.... :xmas_grin: no way. We're staying far away from that scene.

I say we get some good peeps together either at a bar or one of our places and just have some good ol laughs, lots of :barf: , and good times! :slap: RK...did you say strippers? :fart: :blink::slap:

I see how it is! :shake::finger::slap: :fart:

As for the strip....screw that crap! Back in the day it was all good, but the way things have gotten down there the last few years for new years.... :barf: no way. We're staying far away from that scene.

I say we get some good peeps together either at a bar or one of our places and just have some good ol laughs, lots of :ahhhhh: , and good times! :laughing: RK...did you say strippers? :blink::blink::finger:

WHAT? :shake: Not going to the dunes? bummer :cry: Last year the weather was junk. We were all packed and ready to go then bailed at the last min. 'cause of the weather. This year will see. May end staying home and having a neighborhood bash with some good friends. :xmas_grin::slap:

WHAT? :laughing: Not going to the dunes? bummer :ahhhhh: Last year the weather was junk. We were all packed and ready to go then bailed at the last min. 'cause of the weather. This year will see. May end staying home and having a neighborhood bash with some good friends. :xmas_grin::slap:

well, duniemonkie doesn't have NewYears day off, so the dunes aren't gonna work for us. I'll be out that weekend, but I'm coming back into town Sunday AM.

and yeah I hear ya, last New Years was nasty out there. :barf:

going to dumont with my son and a couple of other peeps. we're leaving fri morn, my son has to work sat & sun, so he's heading back fri night, and coming back sun around 4 pm. will stay until early afternoon on mon. taking tue off work.