Fireworks

bp-guy

I usually go to Gordon's Well and there are tons of fireworks going off all night. I was at parumph a few months back and stocked up on them and still have a big box full!

I know they are illegal in CA but how does the law enforcment feel about them in Dumont? Don't want to get into trouble my first trip out there... :laughoff:

Thanks

Tim

Edited by bpguy

Its only Illegal if you get caught.. :D

Over new years last year we had a box of mortars we were lighting off in ohh 15 min bursts so to speak... after 15 min we would take the tubs and toss em under the trailer or back in the box and sit around the campfire for a bit. Until the ranger pulled up and gave us one of those OK who's got the fireworks... us being wise guys.. WHAT FIREWORKS MAM. :laughoff: she said "That camp OVER THERE (pointed as well) said you guys were the ones lighting them off." we said i have no idea what your talking about might want to check the camp on the other side of the finger dune.. HEHEHE...