10Q Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 Maybe most have already seen this, but I thought I’d post it anyway..?? Before you overdo it, here are tips for avoiding or minimizing hangover’s. (Besides not drinking at all…LOL) Not all booze is the same.. Some are more prone to hangovers, etc. It is a newspaper article that was ran a few years ago… good advise.. http://www.s-t.com/daily/12-02/12-31-02/b01li072.htm Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 Food and water I had me a sammich and 6 or so glasses of water and i felt great after consuming 2 bottles of crown royal.. WOOHOO! Quote
desertskyz Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 B Complex, WATER, gatoraid, Do the gatoraid in the morning. helps with dehydration, B-Complex and water at night. Water is good throughout the swilling process. Quote
desertskyz Posted December 27, 2006 Posted December 27, 2006 Oh! and before bed works alittle. Unless you pass out first. Quote
10Q Posted December 27, 2006 Author Posted December 27, 2006 What I liked about the article was the listing of what booze can cause the worst damage!! “Some alcohol is worse than others. Brandy, red wine, rum, whisky, white wine, gin and vodka are worst to least in descending order of likelihood to cause hangover. The British Medical Journal did tests that showed drinking bourbon whiskey is twice as likely to cause a hangover than the same amount of vodka. Which isn't to say you can drink unlimited amounts of vodka and not be hung over.” Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 (edited) in my experiences, gin give you the WORST hang over..............thats why i dont drink it anymore, and it could have also been because i drank one and a half bottles of it one night.....I have also found out that slurpee's work great too, somethin about the sugar in it.....and it's refreshing Edited December 28, 2006 by vegas400ex Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 So thats why GirlWithHorns loves slurpee's.. shes a closet alcoholic!! Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 :mc_smiley: :mc_smiley: :north_pole: Quote
dunefreak Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 I wouldn't know what the hell you guys are talking about. I have never had a hangover or drank alcohol for that matter. Quote
1bad4fiddy Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 you guys are bad peeps ....freakin drunks Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 So thats why GirlWithHorns loves slurpee's.. shes a closet alcoholic!! Quote
dinicolada Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 I never get hangovers you have to sober up to get them I just stay drunk. :north_pole: Where is tequila on the list that’s the worst for me on hangovers. :mc_smiley: Quote
Richard Cheese Posted December 28, 2006 Posted December 28, 2006 a couple pain pills before bed ALWAYS works for me Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.