Ne1 know of a house for rent?

Resident^Blonde

Our landlord decided last minnute that they wanted to raise the rent on our house from 1255.00 to 1480.00.. and its not worth the money or hassle to stay. our lease is up feb. 10th. We are looking to move into a smaller house that is in the 1000.00 to 1200.00 range. perferibly 3-4 bedroom or 3bedroom with loft. 2 bathroom and must have a two car garage. If anybody knows of any please let me know, Its such a headache right now cuz we agreed to sign another year so we wernt expecting them to turn on us. Money makes people go bad I guess.

Thanks for anybodys help.

:laughoff:

Our landlord decided last minnute that they wanted to raise the rent on our house from 1255.00 to 1480.00.. and its not worth the money or hassle to stay. our lease is up feb. 10th. We are looking to move into a smaller house that is in the 1000.00 to 1200.00 range. perferibly 3-4 bedroom or 3bedroom with loft. 2 bathroom and must have a two car garage. If anybody knows of any please let me know, Its such a headache right now cuz we agreed to sign another year so we wernt expecting them to turn on us. Money makes people go bad I guess.

Thanks for anybodys help.

:laughoff:

Did you check the classifieds on DDR, I remember a guy had 2 houses for rent recently, dont remember what he is asking though. Good luck on your search! :idiot:

Also Craigs list and the classifieds is where i found my place.. 1150 2bd +den 2 car garage nice house.. for $1150 month. :D Its in southern highlands.. lots of people renting in our neigborhood. Nice and quiet too. :D I found my place in about 1.5weeks of thumbing thru the add's and craigslist and dealing with deadbeat landlords till i found our place.. Good thing is our landlord is a Duner/Biker himself. Happens to be the owner of Alien Motors Racing.. HEHE

Also Craigs list and the classifieds is where i found my place.. 1150 2bd +den 2 car garage nice house.. for $1150 month. :D Its in southern highlands.. lots of people renting in our neigborhood. Nice and quiet too. :D I found my place in about 1.5weeks of thumbing thru the add's and craigslist and dealing with deadbeat landlords till i found our place.. Good thing is our landlord is a Duner/Biker himself. Happens to be the owner of Alien Motors Racing.. HEHE

I live in southren highlands area as well. Off of blue diamond and decatur. We got a great deal with our house. Its 2100sf 5 bedroom 2 story house and we pay 1255.00 a month. I would love to stay in this area or go toward the green valley henderson area.

Ill try craigs list, I hear that has helped a few people. Thanks for the word :laughoff: