SAND~~SNAKE Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 Sorry taco had to post this one! DEMO_0003.wmv Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted January 5, 2006 Author Posted January 5, 2006 here is a little more footage dunefreak_footage.wmv Quote
dunefreak Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 :hug: pete what that was,dog ,,,,come on What do you want? The jump was only a couple feet high!! Plus that was only me coming back down the hill from hill shootin w/ Tim. The real jumping came later on, when I broke my sh*t! :hug: Quote
VegasJones Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 Look at Tacomama tearing up Banshee Hill At least her racing that 350 Raptor makes her look fast!!!! Quote
TACOMAMA Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 At least her racing that 350 Raptor makes her look fast!!!! DON'T BE MAD THAT YOU'VE SPENT MORE MONEY ON YOUR sh*t AND I'M STILL JUST AS FAST AS YOU :hug: Quote
PiercedBoy Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 Damn TACO you killed that boy!!! What were you doin at the begining of the clip? Beating ur chest like king kong!! Quote
TACOMAMA Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WAS DOING, I GUESS I'M JUST RETARDED. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 I see sand~snake got the video thing figured out.. Quote
dunejunkie Posted January 5, 2006 Posted January 5, 2006 How come noone got any pictures of my effin car jumping? DAMN IT Not to worry....Jim(sand snake) has some footage of you, he just hasn't put it up yet. probably tonight (see ISBB's last post) Quote
indasand Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Just the title of this thread woke my a$$ up.... Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 I still think she shoulda hooked up with a fat 2 wheeled rider instead of a flat nosed balltoe Would have been much better that way and she would still be around Quote
Mr. Edgy Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 I still think she shoulda hooked up with a fat 2 wheeled rider instead of a flat nosed balltoe Would have been much better that way and she would still be around Everytime I hear or see the term "Balltoe", I throw up just a little in my mouth! :black: :black: Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Everytime I hear or see the term "Balltoe", I throw up just a little in my mouth! :black: keep it comin :black: Quote
EY3BA11 Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Warrior................ENOUGH!!!!! somebody is a little cranky today Quote
wingnut Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 (edited) Not at all. Just sick of reading 3 year old posts that have come back from the dead........ :black: Maybe warrior needs his own section...It could be called the I don't have sh*t to do at work thread, or.............I need to catch up on threads thread Edited May 29, 2008 by wingnut Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Not at all. Just sick of reading 3 year old posts that have come back from the dead........ :black: Maybe warrior needs his own section...It could be called the I don't have sh*t to do at work thread, or.............I need to catch up on threads thread I like the catch up on threads thread idea :black: Quote
Warrior07 Posted May 29, 2008 Posted May 29, 2008 Look up wingy look at the time 10:34 pm not at work ma fackaa :black: Wtf was i up so late for :black: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.