dumont basic map with crapper locations and numbers

Richard Cheese

the search function is your friend, don't be afraid of him :boxer::beerpint:

I tried the search too and no luck. Luckily I remembered that Resident^Blonde was the one who started the thread...so I searched for her topics and found it.

hi gerald :laughoff: just a stupid question... can that picture be posted in the gallery under maps & ariel :laughoff:

We probably should....but it's watermarked and belongs to another Dumont website. Perhaps someone should make one for us...... :ahhhhh:

I tried the search too and no luck. Luckily I remembered that Resident^Blonde was the one who started the thread...so I searched for her topics and found it.

We probably should....but it's watermarked and belongs to another Dumont website. Perhaps someone should make one for us...... :laughoff:

well i'm computer stupid and not very good with that kind of stuff :laughoff: .....maybe someone will help out :beerpint:

We probably should....but it's watermarked and belongs to another Dumont website. Perhaps someone should make one for us...... :laughoff:

I'm already on top of that. :laughoff::beerpint:

:woo_hoo: :ahhhhh: :ahhhhh: :driver::driver::laughing::driver::dunno::boxer:

bathroom #5 :shake: for a good time call .............................................................................................

i am pretty partial to crapper # 3 myself :blury:

seriously though, the last time I was in dumont, I was impressed with the condition of the pit toilet. no graffitti, nice clean walls.

much nicer than the gang graffittied toilets @ oceano