Pulling a fith wheel for the 1st time

Danielle

another very nice tip guid for driving and naneuvering is the class a drivers manual the big rigs trailer config is the sam it shows you in illusration the proper turn lane to be in how to execute the corners how to watch for escapes so you dont plow someone seems silly but it really does apply........................ :bawl:

another very nice tip guid for driving and naneuvering is the class a drivers manual the big rigs trailer config is the sam it shows you in illusration the proper turn lane to be in how to execute the corners how to watch for escapes so you dont plow someone seems silly but it really does apply........................ :bawl:

Thanks I will look that up.. :P

Well of course, its a FORD thing. But I was talking about they dont sway and bounce like pull behinds. :drinkbeer: Of course I can feel the weight....that part sucks. :think:

Ahh gotcha :shake: I still don't know what all this talk is about sway with the tow-behinds. :loser: My 35 ft tow-behind t/h doesn't give me any sway. :shake: ...it tows awesome. :laughing::D

Ahh gotcha :shake: I still don't know what all this talk is about sway with the tow-behinds. :loser: My 35 ft tow-behind t/h doesn't give me any sway. :shake: ...it tows awesome. :think::D

I had a tow behind, and it was all over the place. Needless to say, no one ever told me about dist. bars or sway contol bars or whatever they are called. I got the trailer from Carson. (Lorin) I guess that sums that up. :drinkbeer::laughing::ninja:

I had a tow behind, and it was all over the place. Needless to say, no one ever told me about dist. bars or sway contol bars or whatever they are called. I got the trailer from Carson. (Lorin) I guess that sums that up. :laughing::think::ninja:

Well maybe thats why my trailer tows so well then. You have to load it properly and make sure your bars aren't cranked up too much or not enough. (thats IF you have them :drinkbeer: ) OR it could be because I tow it with a Chevy. :ninja::shake::loser::shake:

who knows who cares.. just watch out for the black armada with weight distrobution sway control and cant keep the damn thing on the road!!! thats right im rollin in a moving death trap!! My armada cant tow shiat.. :D but im sure ill do fine when i decide to buy a toyhauler if not ill just have to tell the wife we are sellin her truck for a bigger one! :D

Do You have a short bed or long bed?Some people said we might not need the air bags.I guess we will try it out without it first.By the way your pics is that where you live cause if so it looks real pretty, and where is that?thanks,Danielle :P

I do have the long bed... and the photo is in my driveway... Southern Oregon

2019796630096516097QyMmiQ_th.jpg

I do have the long bed... and the photo is in my driveway... Southern Oregon

2019796630096516097QyMmiQ_th.jpg

How funny is that my brother in law lives there and cousin and we just sold our land in eagle point ,medford tonight.yeh!we have gone river rafting down the rouge river had a blast.sorry to everyone else i know this was not the the topic.How are the dunes and trail riding in oregon? :P:P

iweb,Thank you so much for finding this.We are going to buy it just have to figure out how to get it to us.What a great deal.You made a monday morning off to good start.Thanks, Danielle

Glad it worked out for you, its a smokin deal! I sent you back a PM and thanks for the offer!

who knows who cares.. just watch out for the black armada with weight distrobution sway control and cant keep the damn thing on the road!!! thats right im rollin in a moving death trap!! My armada cant tow shiat.. :D but im sure ill do fine when i decide to buy a toyhauler if not ill just have to tell the wife we are sellin her truck for a bigger one! :D

Towing that f*ckin thing was like the "TAIL WAGGIN THE DOG". Instead of the dog waggin the tail, if you know what I mean. :thumb: :jester:

Towing that f*ckin thing was like the "TAIL WAGGIN THE DOG". Instead of the dog waggin the tail, if you know what I mean. :thumb: :jester:

That only happens when you load the trailer the wrong way.. i done found out about that one... not fun!!!

That only happens when you load the trailer the wrong way.. i done found out about that one... not fun!!!

we actually didnt load wrong, we just had alot of weight and the size of the trailer wouldnt allow to put most of the big stuff up front. then again with no dist. bars---thanks lorin--- it was horrible. oh well im over it. :dunno::dunno: