the wife's new ride

dman74

Here's the wife's new ride now maybe she'll come out a little more often

got the two bro's exhaust cdi box and k&n air filter thrown in

That is a real nice rhino,I just sold my 2002 honda 250 and i am looking at the Rhinos but I am stuck cause I also really like riding quads and there is a big price differnce.In a rhino I dont need anything high tech.It just needs to have the seats in the back as we are a family of 5 so that way we can all go if desired.Did you really price them out? thanks, Danielle :P

Here's the wife's new ride now maybe she'll come out a little more often

got the two bro's exhaust cdi box and k&n air filter thrown in

Damn Dan, that IS a sweet Rhino!! Didn't see the pics before HMS last night. Definately love the silver. Think she'll take me out for a run in it next trip out to the dunes!?! :dance: Jennifer :beercheers:

That is a real nice rhino,I just sold my 2002 honda 250 and i am looking at the Rhinos but I am stuck cause I also really like riding quads and there is a big price differnce.In a rhino I dont need anything high tech.It just needs to have the seats in the back as we are a family of 5 so that way we can all go if desired.Did you really price them out? thanks, Danielle :P

Dani

they have alot of different ones with different packages and add ons none of the ones at the dealerships have the rear seats that is an aftermarket add on the only ones i priced out were the sport(silver) and the se (blue) the have others that are cheaper with stock wheels and so on the rear seats and cages can be found at ruvmotorsports.com they have alot of am stuff the sports are 11200 to start and the se is 10200 to start rhinoking got one from the dealer in cedar city and they delivered it he got a real good deal up there you might want to give them a call

Yeah Kelly i'm sure she'll take you for a ride :laughoff:

we are going 2 get the same 1

how are the res shocks on it?

the res shocks are a big improvement over the others my cousin just bought the ishock res setup and put them on his se and he said that they are even better than the res shock on his wife's sport after the ride today

forgot to mention captnkirk came out with his son in they're prowler and he had a little tipping problem on the passenger side i missed it but my cousin helped him put it back on all fours noone was hurt we all had a good time

every one jump on to the rhino band wagon...good job dman...now we can start going on rhino rides since we have a lot in the :bawl: family!!!!

Yeah thats cool and all if the Rhino is your SECONDARY dune toy. Now go buy that damn rail! :grin: :fart: :idea: