PiercedBoy Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 A few pics from RESO(lutions) minitruckin run.... where I went for new years. YAYA I know it's not related to Dunmont but, I had to show you guys our fire pits!!!! This years fire pit..... yes it's a dumpster This year we had 2!!! The one on the right is from last year, the fairground was cool enough to save it for us till this year... can you say FIRE!!!! This was JUST 1 of the 3 trailer loads of our fire wood we burned!! Mike with 2 of the hotties that hang out with us, this was not just a shot with some models... You guys have pics of FIRE and carnage from Dumont? Quote
crazymexeddie Posted January 9, 2006 Posted January 9, 2006 hey man impressive pics! been a long time since i've been to a car run but i still remember those good ol days.i especially like the pics of those trash bins and of course your lovely ladies .it seems like nowdays you need to spend bucketload of money just to get whatever you ride a participation trophy.that's why i don't really care about those runs anymore.it got way too expensive for the average minitruck-truck-car enthusiast. Quote
TCS T Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 I love little campfires! :angry: Yo Freak, Are you pitching Magnesium into your fires?! Quote
dunefreak Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 Yo Freak, Are you pitching Magnesium into your fires?! No not anymore! Just ask Sanddunesaddict about that! This pic actually was just firewood, I swear! Just a whole lot of it! :angry: Quote
lvnalolife Posted January 12, 2006 Posted January 12, 2006 No not anymore! Just ask Sanddunesaddict about that! This pic actually was just firewood, I swear! Just a whole lot of it! :angry: Yeah just wood with a can or two of carb cleaner!!! Quote
crazymexeddie Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 Yo trav-that was just firewood I was there and you needed your sunglasses just to look at it! Everytime I see that picture it reminds me that I got really stupid drunk and accidentally melted pete's ice chest! I was jumping over the fire and landed on a piece of wood w/a nail in it and had to go get a t/shot from the doc when I got back from vegas! Quote
TCS T Posted January 14, 2006 Posted January 14, 2006 Yo trav-that was just firewood I was there and you needed your sunglasses just to look at it! Everytime I see that picture it reminds me that I got really stupid drunk and accidentally melted pete's ice chest! I was jumping over the fire and landed on a piece of wood w/a nail in it and had to go get a t/shot from the doc when I got back from vegas! Dude, it sounds like you need to slow down on the cervezas!!!!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted January 15, 2006 Posted January 15, 2006 Dude, it sounds like you need to slow down on the cervezas!!!!!! Thats just EDDDDDDDDDDIE for ya.. hes crazy remember. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.