anyone live near el cajon/sandiego area? or know about it?

trqjnky

I went to san diego yesterday and got back this morning. flew out to look into a job wiring high end stuff. the guys business accounts so far include the monster trophy truck, the company that builds the luxury prerunner that was posted up the other day, jimco, and a lot of other big name guys. he was the guy that wired up jesse james' bike on "Biker Buildoff" and wired up jesse james' trophy truck on "Monster Garage". hes well known, extremely busy, and pretty much "the man" when it comes to wiring. im currently trying to decide on weather or not to take it. i'd be 4 hours from dumont, 2 from glamis, 30 min. from the ocean. adn 5 hrs from vegas. the guy has a 56 foot rig thats a semi/toyhauler/workshop and bada$$. hes just getting a shop thats 60 ft x 20 ft and has front office space. hes been around for about 20 years and isnt going to close his doors anytime soon.

anyone got any advice, knowlege, or entertainment tips for the area??? still not sure i want to move, but im trying to weigh my options. :fatdance:

i know last time i said it was by l.a. but i was wrong. that was his old address... hes moved.

You know dan, your so young, and got alot ahead of you in life. If this job is luxritive (sp) and goin to let you afford to live in san diego, you should go for it. Id love to live there, but never be in my cards. Take a chance, if nothing else, this job can get you alot of contacts in the business. Good luck

San Diego is probably the best place in the US to live. And it is only a hop skip and a jump from Gordon's Well / Buttercup. Very close to the coast. If you dig Mexico it's very close. Great charter fishing out of Mission Bay. You can't go wrong. It is a little pricey. You mentioned El Cajon, thats east county and is a little more affordable. Welcome to So-Cal!!! :fatdance: :laughoff:

I would do it! If the pay is good enough to be able to afford living there.. i would definatley do it... SD is not a cheap place to live but its a awesome place to live. :D

I just bought my second home out here in San Diego. Trying to figure out how I am going to swing 2 mortgage payments if one house is empty for any length of time...

If you want any info please feel free to IM me. I work in El Cajon and I will be coming out for Presidents week. I can bring out some newspapers or house traders etc....

Who is the builder? I can ask around and get you info on that as well

Tim

Edited by bpguy