NicoleinVegas Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 Hi all new here, but I have hung out in the DDR camp before. Last night someone stole my Raptor 350 out of my friends garage. Of course it was the smallest Yamaha in there, you'd think they would have taken a bigger quad. It is white, no key, no spark arrestor. They just rolled it out. If you see anything message me? I'm pretty devastated, it was my kid. Thank in advance. Quote
dinicolada Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 Sorry to here that what side of town was it taken from??? Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted February 2, 2007 Author Posted February 2, 2007 Sorry to here that what side of town was it taken from??? North Las Vegas, Losee and Centennial area. The house wasn't even near a main road and the only traffic is from the people that live there. I keep thinking it is going to pop up, like my car did last year. I have no luck. Quote
DUNE SMURF Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 that sucks sorry to hear about that we are out north also, keep eyes and ears for you Quote
mineurbiz Posted February 2, 2007 Posted February 2, 2007 (edited) North Las Vegas, Losee and Centennial area. The house wasn't even near a main road and the only traffic is from the people that live there. I keep thinking it is going to pop up, like my car did last year. I have no luck. That really sucks, I hate people that steal, even more so when it is from a kid. I live right down the street from you, I will keep my eye's open!!! If you get a chance, post up the last few of the VIN so someone may be able to match it up. Edited February 2, 2007 by mineurbiz Quote
giannamyhero Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 was it stolen from a locked closed garage?? or was the garage door left open?? Quote
indasand Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 Make sure the police have the vin # I got my kids bike stolen and returned (long story including juvinille court and the minors Dad)But anyways this kid had a whole chop shop type thing going on in N.W. Vegas w/ a lot of quads and bikes, both kids and adults... There were over 30 toys in this garage... Just bug the police... Don't wait for them to call you! Quote
PiercedBoy Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 That really sucks, I hate people that steal, even more so when it is from a kid. I live right down the street from you, I will keep my eye's open!!! If you get a chance, post up the last few of the VIN so someone may be able to match it up. Nicole is a really good friend of mine and I'm so pissed for her right now It didn't belong to her kid(she doesn't have one) she considered it her kid... Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted February 3, 2007 Author Posted February 3, 2007 Yeah it is reported to the police and we are heading to Apex later, just found out last night they stole one of the helmets in the garage too, a 390 dollar one. Smart ones!! There was a 700, a 450, and a Banshee in there and they take mine. I have the key so they'll have to mess with the stupid ignition to even get it going. We think the cat ran at the last minute...and the door went back up. Hi Chris, yeah he is one of my good friends...I seem to get messed with a lot lately. Quote
NicoleinVegas Posted February 3, 2007 Author Posted February 3, 2007 LOL yeah the owner of the house already said that cat will disappear soon. Quote
BIG RICK Posted February 3, 2007 Posted February 3, 2007 Hi all new here, but I have hung out in the DDR camp before. Last night someone stole my Raptor 350 out of my friends garage. Of course it was the smallest Yamaha in there, you'd think they would have taken a bigger quad. It is white, no key, no spark arrestor. They just rolled it out. If you see anything message me? I'm pretty devastated, it was my kid. Thank in advance. THATS WHY I BUY (INSURANCE) FOR MY RAIL, SORRY TO HEAR IT THO, IN MOST CASES IT IS A FRIEND OF A FRIEND THAT DONE IT.. BET YOUR ARSE ON THAT. :jester: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.