TCS T Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 (edited) F-effed O-ver R-ebuilt D-odge Edited February 15, 2006 by 3rotortrav Quote
TCS T Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 F-**ked O-ver R-ebuilt D-odge A little to late Tony! Quote
TCS T Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Damn it Trav, same time Not the same time, I clearly beat you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
TCS T Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Yep, as...usual You gotta be fast to be first!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
stalteri Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Whatever, I do know that my truck is a whole lot more fun to drive now. It does pass the 100mph and still wants to go Thanks again... Quote
TCS T Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 (edited) Whatever, I do know that my truck is a whole lot more fun to drive now. It does pass the 100mph and still wants to go Thanks again... You bet! I will do whatever I can do to make you a little faster!!!!!! Or alot faster for that matter, that is just up to your wallet! My motto: How FAST do you want to SPEND! Edited February 15, 2006 by 3rotortrav Quote
stalteri Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Whatever, I do know that my truck is a whole lot more fun to drive now. It does pass the 100mph and still wants to go Thanks again... Speaking of spending money... I saw a truck like mine today with a lift on it, looked sweet I might be in the market pretty soon. What would you suggest height wise? Remember I pull a 5er but I really liked the look of this truck. It wasn't huge but it had more than just the leveling kit you had told me about. Let me know and I will stop by the shop and have a drink at your bar sometime That would be a good way to get me too spend money . Quote
rhino king Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Speaking of spending money... I saw a truck like mine today with a lift on it, looked sweet I might be in the market pretty soon. What would you suggest height wise? Remember I pull a 5er but I really liked the look of this truck. It wasn't huge but it had more than just the leveling kit you had told me about. Let me know and I will stop by the shop and have a drink at your bar sometime That would be a good way to get me too spend money . get ready to spend Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 Probably a 6" kit w/ 35's Leveling kits are usually in the 2-4" neigborhood... but everything varies from manufacturer to manufacturer... I do know that In_Excess over on glamisdunes.com had a 6 or 8" lift on his truck and it was a weeee bit too big for my likings... especially driving in LA traffic... He has since removed his lift so he could safely tow his 40' WW Quote
stalteri Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Whatever this lift was, he had the stock tires and wheels still on and it looked good. I dont want huge tires anyways just want it to look a little better that stock Quote
EY3BA11 Posted February 15, 2006 Author Posted February 15, 2006 then it was probably just a leveling kit Quote
TCS T Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Speaking of spending money... I saw a truck like mine today with a lift on it, looked sweet I might be in the market pretty soon. What would you suggest height wise? Remember I pull a 5er but I really liked the look of this truck. It wasn't huge but it had more than just the leveling kit you had told me about. Let me know and I will stop by the shop and have a drink at your bar sometime That would be a good way to get me too spend money . Let me know when you want to stop by and discuss your options. I'm always ready to talk a little biz over a drink! Quote
TCS T Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 get ready to spend Don't you have some grass to cut, or packing to do to get ready for the dunes! Quote
dunefreak Posted February 15, 2006 Posted February 15, 2006 Don't you have some grass to cut don't you mean drive a bunch of illegals around the neighborhood and drop em off at some houses to cut grass while he cruises around & bumps the stereo in his truck??? Quote
MAXDOUT Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 (edited) or goes home and cleans his gayno...i mean rhino Edited February 16, 2006 by maxdout Quote
dunefreak Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 It's too damn fun giving Kenny sh*t! Crap, what was this topic again? Oh yeah... what do you drive? Quote
TCS T Posted February 16, 2006 Posted February 16, 2006 uggh :shocked2: Go to bed F*cker! :rainbow1: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.