EY3BA11 Posted November 16, 2005 Author Posted November 16, 2005 holly chit thats a little truck and trailer... NICE WHEELS Dude Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 I drive a white 04 Ford FX400....dont have any pics of it right now, but heres a pic of my buddys truck stuck at comp or near it....had to get pulled out by a rhino Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 17, 2005 Author Posted November 17, 2005 thats gay... he shoulda stopped and backed the eff up... its 4wd right.. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 17, 2005 Author Posted November 17, 2005 and why are his tires cut so tight... mistake number one right there.. Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 yea it is....i wasnt there. But i think he was drinkin just a lil bit....they made him give good luvin to the rhino Quote
crazymexeddie Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 this is a picture of my truck getting stuck out there at dumont.what do you want from me man?this trucks setup is for the street with its 2 wheel drive rollin on goodyear eagle gt 2 tires.its made it to comp hill though- it took the whoops like a champ!going back was a problem though.of course i got stuck-superdave got stuck as well in his chevy luv off road setup with paddles.i got pulled out by a chevy and he got pulled out by a ford!!! remember that one gang! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted November 17, 2005 Author Posted November 17, 2005 its a ford eddie... it was never meant to go off road.. that chevy on the other hand shoulda known better.. Quote
dunefreak Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 Here are some other rides I used to have when I had a used car lot in front of my house. Here's my Impala... and the "old man Caprice" Our other Tahoe... and a couple more rides but don't have any pics Quote
dunefreak Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 Your pic was a little dark, so I lightened it up a bit, zero. Quote
crazymexeddie Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 i remember the impala dunefreak-that car was made for sand pimps such as yourself! Quote
zero Posted November 17, 2005 Posted November 17, 2005 thanks to you. i need to get some wheeling pics. Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Here is my little truck . Never got stuck yet, though I have pulled 2 GMC's out and my Father in laws truck, while hooked up to his trailer out at Glamis. Even went far ito Glamis to try and retrieve the buggy when it threw a timing belt. I will give Craig's GMC credit, it is only a 2 wheel drive, but it does have 35's and is geared. Shouldn't have let off the gas, HAHAHA Oh and Pete, here is my old Impala SS, Do you remember this one? :shocked2: Here is the old truck, didn't think it would make it out to Dumont, so I sold it to some 17 year old that crashed it and took the $6500 paintjob off... Damn that pissed me off! Quote
dunefreak Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Yeah I remember that ImpalaSS ....? :shocked2: Quote
lvnalolife Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 Yeah I remember that ImpalaSS ....? That car was fast. Too heavy to be a drag racer but on the highway it was fast. Hit 150mph easy. I wont mention all the crap that was done, but I miss it sometimes. But after getting hit in it 3 times (not my fault) I figured it was a sign to get rid of and then traded it in on the Ford aka money pit I have now. Its all good though. I have more fun taking the trailer out and hanging with friends and family at the dunes. I'll stop by your camp when I get there on Thurs. Later!! :shocked2: Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted November 22, 2005 Posted November 22, 2005 dems is some nice pictures......... Quote
PiercedBoy Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 I have a '98 Siverado Xcab.. that pulls away from the gas guzzling overhyped HEMI Quote
Vegas FX400 Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 here's my ford my buddy got stuck in dumont.......i was to drunk to drive,but sat there for the pic Quote
TCS T Posted December 13, 2005 Posted December 13, 2005 Here is my little truck . Never got stuck yet, though I have pulled 2 GMC's out and my Father in laws truck, while hooked up to his trailer out at Glamis. Even went far ito Glamis to try and retrieve the buggy when it threw a timing belt. I will give Craig's GMC credit, it is only a 2 wheel drive, but it does have 35's and is geared. Shouldn't have let off the gas, HAHAHA Oh and Pete, here is my old Impala SS, Do you remember this one? Here is the old truck, didn't think it would make it out to Dumont, so I sold it to some 17 year old that crashed it and took the $6500 paintjob off... Damn that pissed me off! Hey lvnalolife, I like the wheels on the first two, you have great taste!!! Quote
sikkbanshee Posted December 14, 2005 Posted December 14, 2005 FYI... WHEN YOUR BUDDY ASKS U TO DRIVE WITH HIM TO PICK UP A TRUCK... THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MIN B4 U SAY YES... CONCIDERING ITS ALL THE WAY IN HOUSTON!! HAHAH VEGAS TO HOUSTON AND BACK IN THE SAME WEEKEND... GOOD TIMES THOUGH... AT LEAST WE FIGURED OUT THE VIBRATION ON THE IMPALA GOES AWAY AT ABOUT 115 OR WAS IT 125 HAHA.. DAMN STEAK IN "H" TOWN IS GOOD .. AND NO JJ IM NEVER GOING TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THA DAMN STEAK!! HERES A COUPLE OF MY RIDES... EG6 THE INTEGRA .... AHHH.. I MISS THAT THING... 10SEC DAILY DRIVER... LOL O YEA AND I HAVE A INTEGRA IN THE BACKYARD LOL YOU GUYS DONT WANNA SEE THAT ONE... ITS A MESSS... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.