What do you drive?

EY3BA11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughoff:isaacanddumontpictures016.jpg

this is a picture of my truck getting stuck out there at dumont.what do you want from me man?this trucks setup is for the street with its 2 wheel drive rollin on goodyear eagle gt 2 tires.its made it to comp hill though- it took the whoops like a champ!going back was a problem though.of course i got stuck-superdave got stuck as well in his chevy luv off road setup with paddles.i got pulled out by a chevy and he got pulled out by a ford!!! :thumb: remember that one gang!

Here is my little truck :D . Never got stuck yet, though I have pulled 2 GMC's out and my Father in laws truck, while hooked up to his trailer out at Glamis. Even went far ito Glamis to try and retrieve the buggy when it threw a timing belt. I will give Craig's GMC credit, it is only a 2 wheel drive, but it does have 35's and is geared. Shouldn't have let off the gas, HAHAHA

T1_-1_958632.JPG

Oh and Pete, here is my old Impala SS, Do you remember this one? :shocked2:

T1_-1_958634.jpg

Here is the old truck, didn't think it would make it out to Dumont, so I sold it to some 17 year old that crashed it and took the $6500 paintjob off... Damn that pissed me off! :undecided:

T1_-1_958637.jpg

Yeah I remember that ImpalaSS :grin: ....?

:undecided:

That car was fast. Too heavy to be a drag racer but on the highway it was fast. Hit 150mph easy. I wont mention all the crap that was done, but I miss it sometimes. But after getting hit in it 3 times (not my fault) I figured it was a sign to get rid of and then traded it in on the Ford aka money pit I have now. Its all good though. I have more fun taking the trailer out and hanging with friends and family at the dunes.

I'll stop by your camp when I get there on Thurs.

Later!! :shocked2:

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my little truck :D . Never got stuck yet, though I have pulled 2 GMC's out and my Father in laws truck, while hooked up to his trailer out at Glamis. Even went far ito Glamis to try and retrieve the buggy when it threw a timing belt. I will give Craig's GMC credit, it is only a 2 wheel drive, but it does have 35's and is geared. Shouldn't have let off the gas, HAHAHA

T1_-1_958632.JPG

Oh and Pete, here is my old Impala SS, Do you remember this one? :happydrunks:

T1_-1_958634.jpg

Here is the old truck, didn't think it would make it out to Dumont, so I sold it to some 17 year old that crashed it and took the $6500 paintjob off... Damn that pissed me off! :happydrunks:

T1_-1_958637.jpg

Hey lvnalolife,

I like the wheels on the first two, you have great taste!!! :unsure:

FYI... WHEN YOUR BUDDY ASKS U TO DRIVE WITH HIM TO PICK UP A TRUCK... THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MIN B4 U SAY YES... CONCIDERING ITS ALL THE WAY IN HOUSTON!! HAHAH VEGAS TO HOUSTON AND BACK IN THE SAME WEEKEND... GOOD TIMES THOUGH... AT LEAST WE FIGURED OUT THE VIBRATION ON THE IMPALA GOES AWAY AT ABOUT 115 OR WAS IT 125 HAHA.. DAMN STEAK IN "H" TOWN IS GOOD .. AND NO JJ IM NEVER GOING TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THA DAMN STEAK!! :laughing:

HERES A COUPLE OF MY RIDES...

EG6

post-57-1134580070_thumb.jpg

THE INTEGRA .... AHHH.. I MISS THAT THING... 10SEC DAILY DRIVER...

post-57-1134580141_thumb.jpg

LOL O YEA AND I HAVE A INTEGRA IN THE BACKYARD LOL YOU GUYS DONT WANNA SEE THAT ONE... ITS A MESSS...