Dumont Jan 20th-22th

stalteri

A little to the left from the X above the R in Row, Im not sure who will be out there early yet, I m trying to get out there early though I will let you know soon :D

Edited by stalteri920

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't be making this trip. Looks like I may have a blown head gasket on the car and need a little time to get it repaired. If all works out I would love to gout the following weekend. I believe that would be the 3rd and 4th of Feb.

I won't be making this trip. Looks like I may have a blown head gasket on the car and need a little time to get it repaired. If all works out I would love to gout the following weekend. I believe that would be the 3rd and 4th of Feb.

That sucks, Terry. :( Keep us posted when you go out. It was fun last weekend hangin out and duning w/ you and your crew. :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::thumb:

I'm outta here in a couple hours. Can't wait. :laughoff::thumb::thumb:

Anyone esle that might be coming out is welcome to come by or even stay at our camp. Just look on the map (on the X) for where we'll be. I should have my DDR banner up as well. :thumb: Later guys and gals. :blink:

camp_markings_map.JPG

I'm outta here in a couple hours. Can't wait. :laughoff::thumb::thumb:

Anyone esle that might be coming out is welcome to come by or even stay at our camp. Just look on the map (on the X) for where we'll be. I should have my DDR banner up as well. :thumb: Later guys and gals. :blink:

camp_markings_map.JPG

Are you gonna have the big gay balloon up too?

Are you gonna have the big gay balloon up too?

Hell no, that thing is a pain in the ayaaaassss! :laughoff: I just save that for the BIG weekends. :thumb:

ISBB just called me as they showed up at Dumont and he said they are just about 100 yards or so (give or take) out north from bathroom 8- which is pretty much where we have the map marked. :thumb:

IMGP0776.JPG

Taco Loves Kids!!!

IMGP0777.JPG

IMGP0778.JPG

IMGP0782.JPG

IMGP0783.JPG

Stalteri920, DuneFreak, Doopick I mean Rhino King

IMGP0786.JPG

Matt and PaulyPaul

IMGP0785.JPG

A little afternoon entertainment

IMGP0788.JPG

Finally MORE 2 wheelers to ride with

IMGP0799.JPG

IMGP0803.JPG

Ross and Wife and Chitlins

IMGP0804.JPG

IMGP0808.JPG

IMGP0809.JPG

Off into the sunset... Ahhh what a good day it was

IMGP0810.JPG

IMGP0815.JPG

AWESOME weekend with some of the DDR crew. You guys have a nice haul a$$ :shocked2: pace that we like, man that was fun. Dunefreak, thanks for the ride in your machine. That was something I have never done before...Thanks again!!! Sorry bout your wheel though that sucks :ninja: .

The weather was great and the riding,drinking and meeting some new and familiar faces was great. Dunefreak, Duniemonkey, TACOMAMA :laughing:, Rhino King and family, PaulyPaul, Ross and family, Matt, livinalolife, ISBB and 9digit you all were cool peeps to hang with and show our crew how :laughing: THANKS...

I would like to thank DDR as well for making a new North Pole mailbox, That thing is SWEET, thankyou. For those of you that left Saturday night, I'm not gonna mention any names :flipoff: (Rhino King,ISBB and PaulyPaul), missed some great drinking and 50 racing which included a fire jump. I'm pretty sure there is some footage somewhere though. Great time by all can't wait to do it again really soon...see ya later... :woo_hoo:

:thumb: Dirt bike rider, thanks Pete that song is stuck in my head.

post-172-1137986650_thumb.jpg

Gotta represent

post-172-1137986730_thumb.jpg

post-172-1137986896_thumb.jpg

DDR mail box reconstruction Good job DDR!!!

post-172-1137987055_thumb.jpg

A little stop in the dunes Dunefreak,Matt and TACOMAMA in there somewhere

post-172-1137987224_thumb.jpg

PaulyPaul, who does live up the a.k.a HellaPaul, Steve, Jimmy and Joe in the back

post-172-1137987362_thumb.jpg

North pole... Who farted, Front Ribbed Fall Boy :fart:

post-172-1137987518_thumb.jpg

post-172-1137987611_thumb.jpg

post-172-1137987684_thumb.jpg

Damn that's a mighty nice DDR mailbox and it had its first letter to Santa on a napkin today...SWEET!

post-172-1137987884_thumb.jpg

Ross and Dawn's rail....doubles as a great way to put the twins (Kaden and Kyler) asleep.

post-172-1137988168_thumb.jpg

Top of comp looking down.

post-172-1137988360_thumb.jpg

post-172-1137988421_thumb.jpg

DDR ROCKS :headbang:

Edited by stalteri920