Toyhauler shopping

EY3BA11

as for the couch issue, very true, mine has come loose many times, i get home to unload and its rested against my quad.

Yea they told me down there to add another one that they are contacting the manufacture about it but thay havent done any changes yet to double latch them for the weight...but easy enough I'l add a extra one on each side :freakin_nuts:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really don't know whats going on with all the beds falling off. i have a 25ft sl ww and have had no prob with the bed this month will be a year of ownership . but another guy i know has same trailer and his bed came away from the wall also :freakin_nuts: we need a knock on wood smiley {please }.

well all trailers have there issues but i was just sharing my personal expereince with weekand warrior . it was not to long ago they had a problem also with there tounges bending too. there is a major class action law suit agianst them right now for that issue

http://www.lieffcabraser.com/trailerdefects.htm

I heard something to that effect, WW has changed from 2006 up so hopefully it has been cured...There is a few other manufactures with same issue on the tongue's..WW isnt the only one that had the problem

i like the ww sx1800, i almost bought one but wimped out at the last minute. i was looking at carsons the other day and a 22ft front bathroom, no half toilet/half shower together thing. with dual electric bunks in the rear was real close to 17,000 even. now get a decent generator and your close to 18-18,5 sure its nothing special and some people got something against em and im also in love with a stellar 20ft. my hauler is going to be that 22ft carson or a stellar. oh and the 18ft carson was around 12,000 and that cute little rebel was at 8 i belive