toyhauler

barneycar

I have a 38 ft toyhauler and want a bigger one how big is to big?? I would like to got a 45 or 50 footer would like to have the toy box seperate from the liveing corters with at least tow slides :barf:

Might as well get a used nextel cup tractor trailer. Huge sleeper on the tractor. Have the two slides custom made into the trailer. :mc_smiley:

Or you could always tow around a customized single wide! :hello::banghead: j/k.

I suppose you could get a 50' gooseneck enclosed trailer, add a couple slides, cut some holes for windows, put in all the comforts of home. Still think it would end up being one heavy SOB. But if you have a Dodge to tow it with, then there should be no issues! :ban-split:

What are you trying to gain? Storage for toys or living space? I have a WW 3905 5th W

I bought it to be sure I could fit a family of 5 with all my toys and a few buddy's but now I wish I had some extra living space... slide outs would be great! But I couldn't imagine anything longer or heavier, I suck enough as it is towing the one I have.

The hauler I have now is big enouh to haul my car and sleeps 6 on the beds we have had 10 sleep in it.All

ai need tow sleep is 2. I would like to have the car seperate from the living area. As for the truck I am steping up to a Freightlinerto haul the trailer so no problem with the weight. I all ready have a class A license so I'm ok there.I can back up a trail prety good .

sounds like you want what Im going to buy hopefully soon.

I'm buying a 50-53 (not sure yet) foot race trailer with living quarters in front a partition wall and then the garage and maybe a stacker just in the back half.

Pace,Vintage,Forrest River are a few that make them.

If youre looking for used go to racingjunk.com there is alot of them on there new and used.

sounds like you want what Im going to buy hopefully soon.

I'm buying a 50-53 (not sure yet) foot race trailer with living quarters in front a partition wall and then the garage and maybe a stacker just in the back half.

Pace,Vintage,Forrest River are a few that make them.

If youre looking for used go to racingjunk.com there is alot of them on there new and used.

Thanks for the link .I took a look saw some cool rigs

Mines a vintage outlaw. I would never trade it for anything. Mines not done yet, but its getting closer. I took out my wall / partition, rearranged some cabinets, and am dong windows, now. I m gonna rebuild the generator cover, (7500 kohler) and insulate it better, but it does run two roof airs, teh compressor and all th lights at the same time.

One thing I dont like is that I have aluminum diamond plate, and need to carpet the front living area. It does hold everything though. I can get two cars in (full size camaros, corvettes, chevelles etc) and two quads with out trying. Ussually with that stuff its around 25k GCVW. I am class a licensed too. Going to the dunes, its all light stuff, and easy to pull, probably dont top 21k compared to the 3000+ lb cars. The trailer is 10000 empty. My dodge was 7200, so I can carry about 8800 lbs loaded right, with no hassles even though Im legal to go alittle higher due to the gvw of thw trailer and NV laws.