RECOVERED - Stolen Suspensions Unlimited Sand Car 2/9/07

Glam_mom

Big Weekend coming up~~ please keep eyes open.

Stolen Suspensions Unlimited Sand Car 2/9/07 Reward!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$10,000. REWARD for return of trailer and S/U car. Call for details. 626-966-3844 Matt or John @909-592-3900

Suspensions Unlimited Ultra Light Vin#SUMCAJ1GT51000018 Day Glow Green, with Yellow,Orange,Purple flame graphics along side panels and on the wing trunk. Subaru 2.5 turbo motor from OUTBACK.

Stolen: 2/9/07 from Covina, California area. (Edna Place and Barranca St. shops)

Also stolen: 24' Universal Encolsed White trailer. License plate CA. 4FP9645

2003 WRF250 4 stroke dirtbike

Gear bags and tools also inside.

This car if you see it -will recognize it. It is also on the Sand Car Challange 05 video on the cover. It is a family members and we need help in locating it. Please show this to all you know. Especially to powder coaters or painters!!

Any help in locating these items you will get rewarded!!

Also can email anonymous to : Cathi@SuspensionsUnlimited.net

Please help us~

Click here for picture~ http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....howtopic=100043

post-5349-1171314629_thumb.jpg

Edited by Glam_mom

Cathi was saying on GD that the rail pic was taken at Dumont.......effen thieves.

MAYbe that is why it looks SO familiar, but I thought I saw this rail at Dumont just this past weekend. Could anyone be so stupid as to take a stolen rail out to the dunes without even changing the paint?!? :stick_smack:

Thanks gang!

Yeap.. that color green isn't on any other Ultra lights either.

Our skid plates say.. SU on the back... our mirrors say S/U... so does the steering wheel.

Floors have lazer cut suspensions unlimited on them usually too!!

Any help is wonderful!

Fabric is a grey tweed. Have a photo..but maybe too large will try to compress it down.

Also... the Vin# is 18 last few numbers!

I see the reward is for the return of the car and trailer. It is highly unlikely that if they find the car that they are also going to find the trailer. Is this the way the guy that ownes the car is going to get out of paying the reward? Yeah you got my car back, BUT wheres the trailer? Just my two cents worth,

I know these people personally and no one would every try to "get out" of anything.

For Pete's sake... The bad guys here are the bastards who took the things that didn't belong to them. The victims are the ones who lost their property to the bastards who took the things that didn't belong to them.

Cathi, you know we'll be watching extra closely for you and will help get the word out.

Vicki

I see the reward is for the return of the car and trailer. It is highly unlikely that if they find the car that they are also going to find the trailer. Is this the way the guy that ownes the car is going to get out of paying the reward? Yeah you got my car back, BUT wheres the trailer? Just my two cents worth,

Good looking out.. YES- we (S/U) puts the polished skid plates on the Ultra Lights, Sand Pro 2 and Sand Pro 1 & SP Lights. The mid engine's have a slight different skid plate.

Can tell our cars from the ~SU~ on the skid plates! Many of the other builders are now doing it as well.

OP ~~ Are ya down with the Opp? Hey valid question, but paying the money or reward is the last of the guys worries. He loves that car -it has memories, it's his and he is comfortable driving the lil rocket and has the best times in it.

He wants it back. I don't know all the details on the reward... but paying it, is no worry. He is good for it. Find the car and then let's talk.

This whole family has given so much money back to the Duners Community and For it... that really there is no worries. Now that - that has been answered.

Next.... :)

This duners community- from Tx,MI,AZ, CA and even in MX as a whole are just great! Eyes are everywhere.. I wouldn't want to be the one caught with it.

Glad I've made some relationships along the way... it's great to have friends who help in the time of need.

Awesome, awesome. :unsure:

Edited by Glam_mom

Hey Guys... NOOB here but a long time lurker.... We are heading out tomorrow and will defiantely keep an eye out. Its gonna be hard to check vin #s but anyting that is special on her would help...

Hopefully it will surface. I hate theifs and there is no place for them in our dunes.... If I happen to spot her, I want no reward, just want a few rides in that machine!!!

I am sorry for your loss....

Thanks everybody for all sets of eyes! The rail and dirt bike were recovered because so many took the time to look at the flyer!!

See here for recovery details!

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index....howtopic=100515

Wow.. also thanks all who wouldn't of took the reward. Pretty cool to know there are soo many great people out there.

We all are stoked beyond compare! Just unbelievable it all came together and Matt has the car back.

Trailer is still missing.. so if anyone shows up w/a new to them trailer.. hum! Email me. :)

Yes, the reward is getting paid, OP.