Presidents Day Trip Report

dunefreak

:happydrunks: How'd you guys do on the holding tanks this trip?? Just curious after all the chat in the toyhauler thread.

Everything held up in the holding tanks - LOL! We had a ton of fresh water left over, which means next time I can take longer showers!!! :D We were really really careful with the black tank and brought one of those blue things just in case. We're having Cal's give us a quote on installing an extra black tank. Just doesn't make sense for 2 people to be super careful over 4 nights, when the hauler is made to sleep 8. :thumb:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man sounds like u guys had a blast...well i made it there early sun morning about 9am. met up with my group and set everything up...i went for a ride lookin for the DDR camp but couldnt find it..i guess i didnt try hard enough..anyways i wanted to meet the DDR group but i guess i have to wait til next trip. i had a blast non the less. great weather and great riding..seemed like it was more crowded last yr Prez weekend. I stayed til today(weds) and just got home..glad i wasnt sittin in traffic.

Yeah, the traffic going south was just as bad. Tons of accidents and slow downs because of the rain! :happydrunks:

Hmmmm, I thought the stripper pole was out at comp hill!!

DSC02322.JPG

:thumb::headbang1::ban-split::happydrunks:

Actually, I think you came into Pete's trailer on Sunday afternoon when I was in there picking out window decals. Didn't get an introduction, how rude of him!! :jester2: :DDRrocks: :jester2:

Everything held up in the holding tanks - LOL! We had a ton of fresh water left over, which means next time I can take longer showers!!! :D We were really really careful with the black tank and brought one of those blue things just in case. We're having Cal's give us a quote on installing an extra black tank. Just doesn't make sense for 2 people to be super careful over 4 nights, when the hauler is made to sleep 8. :happydrunks:

COOL!! It takes a little getting used to, but after a few trips you learn how to deal with it. :D

Let me explain what a dropped call is... once you have signal, then you loose it. You have to have signal first and make a call to get a dropped call. :jester2: :headbang1::DDRrocks:

I know...I'm guilty but don't really care right now :thumb::ban-split:

Like I didn't no this already, gEEz so critical with the posts! I was just venting that Cingular sucks period and they claim to be the $h|T!

:happydrunks:

COOL!! It takes a little getting used to, but after a few trips you learn how to deal with it. :D

Me and the boy DO NOT use the restroom in our trailer unless its for you no what, or the middle of the night! The funny part about that is one weekend my in-laws went with us and my boy says to my Father-in-law, "no Grandpa our bathroom is over here, i'll show you" and they dissapear behind the trailer, lol.

Me and the boy DO NOT use the restroom in our trailer unless its for you no what, or the middle of the night! The funny part about that is one weekend my in-laws went with us and my boy says to my Father-in-law, "no Grandpa our bathroom is over here, i'll show you" and they dissapear behind the trailer, lol.

Yeah, you learn how to deal with it! My husband learned that the bathroom was off limits for that!!! :D

Ok I’m finally going to do my Prez day trip report have been waiting for some pics from my son but I guess that I’m not going to get them. I arrived Saturday morning and started to unload was perfect weather so I got in a good ride with my buddy Steve before others arrived, oldest son arrived with two other trucks with friends had a good day riding with them the wife showed up just in time to make it to the north pole to meet up with the end of the DDR ride, met some new and talked to some old peeps. Got two blown up quad, daughters trail blazer and my banshee again WTF :cry: . Tried to visit with Dman and Captkirk but nether was home when we went by. On Monday I went for a ride with my oldest on his YZ450R first time on a 2 wheeler in the dunes rode for about a hour and half with no wrecks, waiting for 2 wheel crew badge :drunk: j/k. all in all was a good weekend cant what for cleanup weekend. :laughing: :gayboy: :gayboy: :hello:

Yeah, you learn how to deal with it! My husband learned that the bathroom was off limits for that!!! :D

The guys definately have an advantage over us women in THAT department!! :eatdrink021: :drinkbeer:

:drinkbeer: Hey, keeps the seat hell of a lot cleaner too!

I hate to say I didn't make it out there Pres Day weekend. Glad things didnt get too crazy. I was out there the weekend before and it wasnt too bad. The sand was still tore up but that's why it is there!!!

Hopefully I will be out there for the clean up and a few times more before it gets hot!!!!!

I hate to say I didn't make it out there Pres Day weekend. Glad things didnt get too crazy. I was out there the weekend before and it wasnt too bad. The sand was still tore up but that's why it is there!!!

Hopefully I will be out there for the clean up and a few times more before it gets hot!!!!!

President's day weekend rocked!! :headbang1: Learned a few things:

1: strangers wandering into your camp wearing an 18-pack beer box hat make for interesting conversation. :headbang1:

2: people passed out drunk should be alone and not pushed face first into the dirt. :headbang1:

3: people who had their face pushed into the dirt should not wish broken legs on their best friends. :laughing:

4: joy-riding other peoples rhinos with the stranger wearing an 18 pack is more fun than should be allowed by law. :clap:

5: 2 nights of hard drinking make for big headaches sunday morning. :headbang1: