pres. day pics

90+ PLUS

thanks man but shortly after those pics were taken my dad did a jump and landed on the front right wheel :dunno: and snapped the lower a-arm, bent the upper, broke the spindle and the break, and put a huge dent and scratches on the side panel. :rolleyes::(:blury::laughoff::chat:

Edited by tanner54

I saw your rail out there. It's really nice.

do you have a black motorhome i swear you parked right across from me and randogs camp next door

thanks man but shortly after those pics were taken my dad did an indo off a jump and snapped the lower a-arm, bent the upper, broke the spindle and the break, and put a huge dent and scratches on the side panel.

dont feel bad i was jumping those ridges on friday landed wrong and and bent my skid plate which bent my oil pan which gave me an oil leak :laughoff:

Edited by barefoot bob

do you have a black motorhome i swear you parked right across from me and randogs camp next door

dont feel bad i was jumping those ridges on friday landed wrong and and bent my skid plate which bent my oil pan which gave me an oil leak :laughoff:

no its a white 30ft toy hauler that says SNAFU on the side