sat at comp

barefoot bob

I agree and saw it happen. That subaru was camped down from us. Ive been seeing alot of newbies to our sport go out and by LT and cant handle them and dont know to respect them, but what can we do but teach our kids to watch out and do the right thing. I know its fun at comp to show off and and all but it was very busy on the hill at that time so he shouldnt have been doing wheelies and I also agree with wingnut 110%

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again someone is talking smack about something they know nothing about!!!! :beercheers: The guy in the rail did not go to jail. They did put him in the ranger car, but just to check that he wasn't drinking. He was let go after they found he had nothing to drink. It sounds to me like you don't like rail riders. What the hell is a geo tracker doing going up the dunes anyway? :beercheers::DDRrocks:

well i was told he went to jail i did not see it happen so i could be wrong . but for the remark i dont like rail riders i have had many rails and i am finishing my lt rail now . i have been going to dumont and glamis for over 18 years . over the last few years there are a lot more inconsiderate idiots out there. i dont like all that i see out there but the dunes are for all and not just a few if you have one wheel or five slow or fast no one should tell you that you cant be there or go up the hill or be in the dunes it about having fun but may be you dont like other duners :(

Bottom line peeps, shut up and pay attention. I'm so sick and tired of "It was his fault...it wasn't my fault." Own up and be responsible. There are so many different "toys" at the dunes that are different size, speed and power. So many people dune now. Some are new to the sport some are vets. Just because you have a fast, bitching sand car doesn't mean you make the rules.

When it's busy in the dunes or at the hill USE BETTER JUDGMENT!!!!! Is it smart to wheelie on a hill full of peeps? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Just like it wouldn't be right for me to go skipping across the dunes and cutting through peoples trains because a dirtbike is fast and can do it easier.

Dumont gets very crowded now. Unfortunatly there can't be traffic signs, intersections and stop lights. So we as duners need to PAY ATTENTION and be curtious. It's very easy to run out of talent and some times luck runs out. It's easy to get into trouble out there. We all need to be safe out there. The more bad things that happen out there, the more it hurts our sport. Lets be honest, thank goodness no one was hurt or killed. We all need to get home safe and go to work on Monday. I would be a little pi$$ed if my toy got wrecked......but I would be thankful that I would live to see another day.

:DDRrocks:

well put :beercheers:

Bottom line peeps, shut up and pay attention. I'm so sick and tired of "It was his fault...it wasn't my fault." Own up and be responsible. There are so many different "toys" at the dunes that are different size, speed and power. So many people dune now. Some are new to the sport some are vets. Just because you have a fast, bitching sand car doesn't mean you make the rules.

When it's busy in the dunes or at the hill USE BETTER JUDGMENT!!!!! Is it smart to wheelie on a hill full of peeps? Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. Just like it wouldn't be right for me to go skipping across the dunes and cutting through peoples trains because a dirtbike is fast and can do it easier.

Dumont gets very crowded now. Unfortunatly there can't be traffic signs, intersections and stop lights. So we as duners need to PAY ATTENTION and be curtious. It's very easy to run out of talent and some times luck runs out. It's easy to get into trouble out there. We all need to be safe out there. The more bad things that happen out there, the more it hurts our sport. Lets be honest, thank goodness no one was hurt or killed. We all need to get home safe and go to work on Monday. I would be a little pi$$ed if my toy got wrecked......but I would be thankful that I would live to see another day.

:DDRrocks:

I'm with you--- Good stuff to think about.