sat at comp

barefoot bob

so anywase it was mentioned in passing about the rail that took an hour to get off the hill. lol i saw that mess ,

anywase this guy drag races his subie it was blue with 2 subaru flags on it. gets the frontend light and the car veers right almost hits a couple of quads comes down and hits a rhino .

the rhino limps back to camp with a bent rim

the buggy was totaled !!! i walked over to it when it got to the bottom the lower a arm was snapped, the upper was shoved into the frame the support pillar on the frame was folded like muffler tubing which of course pulled the upper a arm mounts over and distorted the front of the car as well as the floor it was a mess.

the guy is standing there mad because he feels it was the rhinos fault. i asked him arnt you mad about this much damage i would want to kill the biulder. lololololol he responded with dude i was doing 80 miles an hour :freakin_nuts:

that car folded like tissue that biulder should be freaking sued

lt vs rhino rhino wins :dunno:

go muffler tubing !!!!! :headbang1:

ps o ya by the time he went light he backed off and was wheely riding to show off he was lucky if he was doin 50

Edited by barefoot bob

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to the owner of the car when they got it to the bottom. :drunk:

He was holding a peice of the Rhino body.

He claimed it was a hit-and-run.

:grin:

He was :pissed: .

Yeah, lots of damage there. :DDRrocks:

lol i talked to him to he left out that he almost hit 2 quads before settling to whack the rhino it was his fault did you look inside at the kick panel the tubing folded like muffler tubing he was mad for all the wrong reasons :2cents::crash:

Edited by barefoot bob

I talked to the owner of the car when they got it to the bottom. :crash:

:grin:

He was :pissed: .

Yeah, lots of damage there. :2cents:

:DDRrocks: how would it be ahit and run did he leave his rail unattended at comp and someone ran into it..or is he saying the guy hit him and took off

Edited by OFFROADRACER

I talked to the owner of the car when they got it to the bottom. :crash:

:DDRrocks:

He was :grin: .

Yeah, lots of damage there. :2cents:

The rail driver was an idiot! He seemed really concerned at first, but when the cops got there, he started getting all loud and trying to blame the rhino driver, but they saw the whole thing and after making sure driver and passenger were o.k. the cops sent the rhino back down the hill. The rail driver was lucky he didnt get a beat down, a few other guys were stopping and giving him s#@t for driving like an idiot! Maybe after he gets his P.O.S. fixed he can take a sand driver class or better yet,he should probably get a rhino, it would be safer for him and slower! :pissed:

Ok call me stupid :thumb::happydrunks: but if you wreck any machine going 50+mph and something breaks cracks folds, Isn't that expected to some degree? I think I would be more pissed off at myself than the builder of the car. But I don't know anything about rails.

yeah stuff may crack , break, bend a little bit but it shouldn't fold like a tissue like barefoot bob said

Any one know who's rhino it was?

The Two in the Rhino were Really cool about the whole thing. :DDRrocks: They were just amazed at what just Happened. The guy in the Rail claims to be Part of the Law enforcement, :thumb: And the Rangers treated him like He was a an Idiot. :headbang1: Bro tried to use his power and got Shut down like a little Bizzzzzatch!! :happydrunks: I just want to know who Built that Rhino. :ban-split:

The Two in the Rhino were Really cool about the whole thing. :barf: They were just amazed at what just Happened. The guy in the Rail claims to be Part of the Law enforcement, :jester2: And the Rangers treated him like He was a an Idiot. :jester2: Bro tried to use his power and got Shut down like a little Bizzzzzatch!! :happydrunks: I just want to know who Built that Rhino. :drunk:

:thumb::headbang1::ban-split::DDRrocks:

First of all 80% of the stuff said is bull sh*t I saw the entire thing and I was the first person at the top of the hill after it happend obviously everyone will have there own opinion on whos fault it was but when facing the hill everyone racing up the hill goes up the hill and to the left the two people in the rino were comming down the hill and to the right and he was racing another car up the hill which was on his left so when he came up over the roller he went just to the right of the quads to avoid them and then clipped the rhino that was going down the wrong side of the hill on his right, and about the thing of him "getting shut down like a b*tch" when he mentioned himself being a officer is bullshit the rangers told the guy in the rhino to go down to the bottom to exchange info, and he took off, and I was the person walking the front of the car down the hill and trust me there was not a single person that made any sort of comment about him " driving like an idiot"

I am not writing this to say who was right or wrong I am just trying to sraighten out all of the BULL sh*t !!!!

subaruking25-

first comp isnt a road there is no uphill downhill lane that might be how most people do it but it isnt a rule. the rule would be you must drive in control! and if you are racing up a hill and dont know or cant see dont go balls out! this is totaly the rails fault if he had to avoid quads then he knew people were riding the hill in that area and still stayed on it. not like the rhino was racing and hit the rail. and about a beat down i bet there were some people ready to. he hit someone he was in the wrong and seems to have had the wrong attitude about it............fastest and biggest doesnt mean you have the right away..........

Edited by vegas style

subaruking25-

first comp isnt a road there is no uphill downhill lane that might be how most people do it but it isnt a rule. the rule would be you must drive in control! and if you are racing up a hill and dont know or cant see dont go balls out! this is totaly the rails fault if he had to avoid quads then he knew people were riding the hill in that area and still stayed on it. not like the rhino was racing and hit the rail. and about a beat down i bet there were some people ready to. he hit someone he was in the wrong and seems to have had the wrong attitude about it............fastest and biggest doesnt mean you have the right away..........

I agree! There are too many people at comp that don't simply watch where they're going. It makes me nervous to watch my husband go up, esp on busy weekends.

:laughing:

subaruking25-

I agree also just because you have a fast car doesnt mean the other people watch out for you isnt it obvious that if people are comming DOWN the way you are RACING UP shouldn't you wait for them to come down :laughing: so the coast is clear :gayboy:. i mean i am 15 and when i am driving up comp i know better than that :gayboy:

I agree also just because you have a fast car doesnt mean the other people watch out for you isnt it obvious that if people are comming DOWN the way you are RACING UP shouldn't you wait for them to come down :laughing: so the coast is clear :gayboy:. i mean i am 15 and when i am driving up comp i know better than that :gayboy:

I think you guys are right, there is a way you should come up and down the hill but you should always watch for other people coming down going up or what ever else they are doing. I see alot of people come down the wrong way but that doesent mean that i run right into them....

I think you guys are right, there is a way you should come up and down the hill but you should always watch for other people coming down going up or what ever else they are doing. I see alot of people come down the wrong way but that doesent mean that i run right into them....

most of the rails racing up the hill go up the right side and then cut to the left (short of all the way to the top) and cut every one off . last year a rail did just that and hit a geo tracker the guy in the rail went to jail . what for i dont know. we all need to be careful just because you spend all that $$$ on your toy you dont own dumont . now if a quad and a rhino are going down the hill at about 3 to 5 mph and a rail is going at 50 mph + and has to swerve to hit the rhino ??????? thats like hitting a rock and saying the rock jumped in front of me :eatdrink021: well we all cant have common sense .

Can somebody provide me with the map which shows the direction I should be riding on these hills?

:eatdrink021:

It's kinda of an unwritten rule, but you usually go up the right side of comp and down on the left and on banshee hill you run the middle and turn to your right or left..It's just the way the traffic moves and common sense basically so you dont get hit..

With all the power those rails make they shoule be a little more careful, all the ones i have came into contact with were pretty safe drivers. They do cut it close but were not in the safest sport there is, if your scared go to church..lol