Great start to a sunday

Kens Colors

I woke up early checked out DDR and went outside to get the sunday paper and look what greeted me. When I was much younger and sailed the seas, I learned that "red sky at night sailors delight, red sky in morning sailors take warning"

All I know is, what a beautiful sunrise today!!!!

post-416-1172414504.jpg

post-416-1172414556.jpg

post-416-1172414605.jpg

Hey Nick you should eat some Deep Dish Pizza at UNO's or Gino's East!!! :headbang1:

That should warm you up and those places are the sh!t. :blink:

Have had the Chicago Style Hotdog with the tomatoes peppers relish pickle all that good stuff was awesome... I had Portillo's Combo which is italian sausage, with shredded beef and peppers and goodies completely dunked in some juice... that was awesome... then we ordered up some deep dish which was delish as well... some of the employees at the office are tellin me to go to the ghetto and get a gero burger??

Have had the Chicago Style Hotdog with the tomatoes peppers relish pickle all that good stuff was awesome... I had Portillo's Combo which is italian sausage, with shredded beef and peppers and goodies completely dunked in some juice... that was awesome... then we ordered up some deep dish which was delish as well... some of the employees at the office are tellin me to go to the ghetto and get a gero burger??

Yeah!!! That's a must on the burger. Never had the dog though. That sounds delish!!! :watching:

Have you checked out Rush St. :thumb:

Lots of :laughoff::drinkbeer: there.

havent been much of anywhere other than the office and the hotel... have put in well over 60hr's in the past 4 days... been bustin my nutz over some measly travel change... ohh well.. gotta do whatcha gotta do.. :D

havent been much of anywhere other than the office and the hotel... have put in well over 60hr's in the past 4 days... been bustin my nutz over some measly travel change... ohh well.. gotta do whatcha gotta do.. :D

Hey take the BLUE LINE into downtown for 2 bucks. :laughoff:

Your need to take a cab back though it gets bad on that line at night. :stirthepot: