4 Stroke Wars Pics

dunefreak

Dude you are being as a$$, they were sitting on the dune the guy on the bike is not even the one you are talking to. They also sat there for several hours, which I can verify because we were sitting up the hill from them. I don't know about you but 2 beers in several hours does not make for a drunk!!! GET A CLUE :offtopic:

HEY, did you say hello to me? I was there all day too... drinking up a storm...Dr Pepper! :headbang1: :monkeedance2:

Then I guess that 4 stroke just got up, started itself, and drove to the hill...wow that is amazing...and i dont care how long you were there or how many you had, it still can hurt others, but as long as you dont get hurt huh?. :monkeedance2: ...drink and drive all you want, i just hope i dont encounter you on the dunes...have a great day

sorry i have to do this , :idiot: :dance: :mc_smiley:just because people drink doesn't mean there getting behind the wheel and if they do 4 hours is plenty to sober up from one beer . as you can see there still posting no harm done :offtopic::headbang1:

Edited by warrior07