metalalien Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 Dude you are being as a$$, they were sitting on the dune the guy on the bike is not even the one you are talking to. They also sat there for several hours, which I can verify because we were sitting up the hill from them. I don't know about you but 2 beers in several hours does not make for a drunk!!! GET A CLUE HEY, did you say hello to me? I was there all day too... drinking up a storm...Dr Pepper! :monkeedance2:
duniemonkie Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 I'm sure you were Were what? Hoping to meet you? Why is that so unbelievable?
Warrior07 Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 (edited) Then I guess that 4 stroke just got up, started itself, and drove to the hill...wow that is amazing...and i dont care how long you were there or how many you had, it still can hurt others, but as long as you dont get hurt huh?. :monkeedance2: ...drink and drive all you want, i just hope i dont encounter you on the dunes...have a great day sorry i have to do this , :dance: :mc_smiley:just because people drink doesn't mean there getting behind the wheel and if they do 4 hours is plenty to sober up from one beer . as you can see there still posting no harm done Edited March 6, 2007 by warrior07
Spider Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 Were what? Hoping to meet you? Why is that so unbelievable? Sorry, didnt understand what you were saying? just confused i guess...lets all just squash the hostility and be friends...
dunefreak Posted March 6, 2007 Author Posted March 6, 2007 Sorry, didnt understand what you were saying? just confused i guess...lets all just squash the hostility and be friends... That's more like it. oh wait...you don't do that right?
Spider Posted March 6, 2007 Posted March 6, 2007 That's more like it. oh wait...you don't do that right? nope, but we can still be friends though...i can drink dr. pepper though right?
mineurbiz Posted March 7, 2007 Posted March 7, 2007 HEY, did you say hello to me? I was there all day too... drinking up a storm...Dr Pepper! I tried to stop you and intro myself but you kept riding RUDE lol jk.
Recommended Posts