4 Stroke Wars Pics

dunefreak

Anna & I cruised out to D this am to check out the action. We passed about 50 motorhomes and haulers on the way out. We found out why when we got there. It was dusty as hell and pretty windy. We stopped over at ynot's for a little while, then drove over to the hill. We saw itsstock, Dooner and his wife, and metalalien. It was cool to finally meet metalalien- nice guy. Then we we ran into some friends while we were there. I didn't go on one ride while I was there, but it was a very relaxing day chillen in the sand. B) The wind calmed down and it turned out to be gorgeous out there. Thanks again Matt for the beers. I was glad we ran into you, Aaron (SandYFZ) , and triplejdogg. Good times guys. :beercheers:

Oh yeah, I also saw a pompous a$$ in a Tatum running the hill a couple times while we were out there. :redhat: :laughoff: j/k Trav. :laughoff:

S2010113~1.JPG

S2010114~1.JPG

S2010118~3.JPG

S2010120~2.JPG

S2010122~3.JPG

S2010123~3.JPG

S2010125~3.JPG

S2010126~3.JPG

S2010127~2.JPG

S2010129~3.JPG

S2010165~1.JPG

mmm beeeeeer... :laughoff::finger:

S2010160~1.JPG

a few more pics

I never ran into Sam (1BADYFZ) and didn't know anyone from the 4SW committee, so I guess the badass trash pickup banners I brought out were a complete waste. :laughoff::laughoff: Hopefully they can be used sometime in the future. :finger::(

Guess we missed ya pete. mr brown sand and i were out there from 10 to 2:30

first ride was very windy and the razors were pointy many witch eyes. came back to the trucks for a drink and a break then headed back out wind calmed down and it turned into a pretty nice day still a little breezy on the dune tops. dunes were hard to read made for a slower ride. and my first dune crash more like a uncontroled bail! missread a dip at the bottom of a dune and got tossed/bailed was a soft landing and all was good got up laughing. i had been due a crash so ill take this anytime. put the flag on and rode for awhile longer before packing up and heading home.

watched a few races but was out there to ride! looked like a good turn out and a nice setup.

Guess we missed ya pete. mr brown sand and i were out there from 10 to 2:30

first ride was very windy and the razors were pointy many witch eyes. came back to the trucks for a drink and a break then headed back out wind calmed down and it turned into a pretty nice day still a little breezy on the dune tops. dunes were hard to read made for a slower ride. and my first dune crash more like a uncontroled bail! missread a dip at the bottom of a dune and got tossed/bailed was a soft landing and all was good got up laughing. i had been due a crash so ill take this anytime. put the flag on and rode for awhile longer before packing up and heading home.

watched a few races but was out there to ride! looked like a good turn out and a nice setup.

Yeah we saw your's and Ken's truck at the end of the finger. I was like hey check it out...a couple trucks w/ DDR stickers. :laughoff::beercheers: I couldn't figure out who's they were though at first. :finger::finger: You guys must have been out on a ride otherwise we would have stopped by.

Yeah we saw your's and Ken's truck at the end of the finger. I was like hey check it out...a couple trucks w/ DDR stickers. :dance: :blink: I couldn't figure out who's they were though at first. :barf::headbang1: You guys must have been out on a ride otherwise we would have stopped by.

Sorry we missed you guys. Steve and I had big fun. The wind blows, but it was great riding anyhow. At one point the wind was blowing so hard that Steve’s new Ninja-Sickle was blowing to the right with the sand, and there was no footprint at all :banghead: I wish we would have brought a camera. i need a pic of steve crashing. it was soooo... funny. Slowmoe, dieing cockroach. I wish i could crash that soft. :clap::clap::clap:

Thanks again for going Steve, i needed a day at the beach.

Anna & I cruised out to D this am to check out the action. We passed about 50 motorhomes and haulers on the way out. We found out why when we got there. It was dusty as hell and pretty windy. We stopped over at ynot's for a little while, then drove over to the hill. We saw itsstock, Dooner and his wife, and metalalien. It was cool to finally meet metalalien- nice guy. Then we we ran into some friends while we were there. I didn't go on one ride while I was there, but it was a very relaxing day chillen in the sand. B) The wind calmed down and it turned out to be gorgeous out there. Thanks again Matt for the beers. I was glad we ran into you, Aaron (SandYFZ) , and triplejdogg. Good times guys. :laughing:

Oh yeah, I also saw a pompous a$$ in a Tatum running the hill a couple times while we were out there. :laughoff::laughing: j/k Trav. :laughing:

S2010113~1.JPG

S2010114~1.JPG

S2010118~3.JPG

S2010120~2.JPG

S2010122~3.JPG

S2010123~3.JPG

S2010125~3.JPG

S2010126~3.JPG

S2010127~2.JPG

S2010129~3.JPG

S2010165~1.JPG

mmm beeeeeer... :laughing::laughing:

S2010160~1.JPG

a few more pics

I never ran into Sam (1BADYFZ) and didn't know anyone from the 4SW committee, so I guess the badass trash pickup banners I brought out were a complete waste. :laughoff::laughing: Hopefully they can be used sometime in the future. :laughing::(

Pete I thought that was you, we were right about 50' up the hill from you watching the races.

Pete I thought that was you, we were right about 50' up the hill from you watching the races.

Aww no shiat? You shoulda said something. I didn't even recognize you. Were you up there taking pics? I noticed a dude with a camera looking at me a few times and we both kinda did the "are you from DDR look?" :blink::boxer:

hey, thanks for the exposure fellas...(dunefreak & metalalien). The wind did make for a miserable-ish day, but smoothed out the dunes nicely. Riding was slow going out there though like vegas style said, the dunes were hard to read.

:stirthepot: I thought the wind was nice at times. It was nasty in the earlier hours, but calmed down and turned out to be a nice day. :D:laughoff:

Aww no shiat? You shoulda said something. I didn't even recognize you. Were you up there taking pics? I noticed a dude with a camera looking at me a few times and we both kinda did the "are you from DDR look?" :blink::boxer:

:stirthepot: I thought the wind was nice at times. It was nasty in the earlier hours, but calmed down and turned out to be a nice day. :D:laughoff:

ha ha ha No it was me on my 450 and a buddy of mine on his raptor just sitting on our bikes. I might pick one of those navy hats from you, that way when I am sitting at the hill, it is easier to identify that I am a fellow DDR poster!! or maybe a sticker to put on my bike.

Drinking and driving huh? Smooth :beercheers::dope::laughoff:

no not quite :flipoff: ....We sat there for about 4 hours and had about 2 beers so you don't have to start judging us like we are irresponsible people that drink and then go out riding. The guy on the quad was only using it as a seat to watch the races anyways. From reading some of your previous posts it seems you have some negative comments to say on this site. Why don't you just keep them those yourself and not be so quick to judge people from just A PICTURE? :laughoff:

no not quite :beercheers: ....We sat there for about 4 hours and had about 2 beers so you don't have to start judging us like we are irresponsible people that drink and then go out riding. The guy on the quad was only using it as a seat to watch the races anyways. From reading some of your previous posts it seems you have some negative comments to say on this site. Why don't you just keep them those yourself and not be so quick to judge people from just A PICTURE? :flipoff:

RULE OF THUMB----Believe half of what you see(or thought you saw) and none of what you "heard".

Edited by BALL-N-CHAIN

Hey smartass, we weren't even driving. Last I knew drinking and WALKING was legal. :flipoff:

Then I guess that 4 stroke just got up, started itself, and drove to the hill...wow that is amazing...and i dont care how long you were there or how many you had, it still can hurt others, but as long as you dont get hurt huh?. :beercheers: ...drink and drive all you want, i just hope i dont encounter you on the dunes...have a great day

Then I guess that 4 stroke just got up, started itself, and drove to the hill...wow that is amazing...and i dont care how long you were there or how many you had, it still can hurt others, but as long as you dont get hurt huh?. :beercheers: ...drink and drive all you want, i just hope i dont encounter you on the dunes...have a great day

Dude you are being as a$$, they were sitting on the dune the guy on the bike is not even the one you are talking to. They also sat there for several hours, which I can verify because we were sitting up the hill from them. I don't know about you but 2 beers in several hours does not make for a drunk!!! GET A CLUE :flipoff:

Let me spell it out for you. My friend Matt (on the quad) drove over to the hill BEFORE he had anything to drink. He brought over a few beers in his pockets to share w/ us. Matt had 2 beers while sitting there for about 4 hours. Have you ever heard the rule of thumb that law enforcement says is acceptable amount.....one beer per hour. If you drink 2 beers in 4 hours there isn't going to be any amount of alcohol in one's system to impair their ability to drive. You can stop your bitchen and worrying now because we aren't those drunken idiots you see at the dunes that get on there bikes and go cause harm to others. As mineurbiz said....GET A CLUE. While your at it...get lost! You need to find a hobby other than talking sh*t on the internet and stirring up arguements!

Let me spell it out for you. My friend Matt (on the quad) drove over to the hill BEFORE he had anything to drink. He brought over a few beers in his pockets to share w/ us. Matt had 2 beers while sitting there for about 4 hours. Have you ever heard the rule of thumb that law enforcement says is acceptable amount.....one beer per hour. If you drink 2 beers in 4 hours there isn't going to be any amount of alcohol in one's system to impair their ability to drive. You can stop your bitchen and worrying now because we aren't those drunken idiots you see at the dunes that get on there bikes and go cause harm to others. As mineurbiz said....GET A CLUE. While your at it...get lost! You need to find a hobby other than talking sh*t on the internet and stirring up arguements!

Have a nice day :D

:offtopic:

Then I guess that 4 stroke just got up, started itself, and drove to the hill...wow that is amazing...and i dont care how long you were there or how many you had, it still can hurt others, but as long as you dont get hurt huh?. :freakin_nuts: ...drink and drive all you want, i just hope i dont encounter you on the dunes...have a great day

vegas style gave you a good piece of advice not too long ago when you were doing the same thing you are attempting to do here now. Since you missed it let me re-quote those words of wisdom for you.

:shake: your not on here to make friends and riding buddies?

not making many new friends with statements like that. discussion is what this forum is about but talking smack to someone you dont know about a hypothetical situation sounds like you just want to argue.

how about you come out meet a few poeple :drinkbeer: sit by the fire and have a nice discussion before getting rough and tumble on here. cool :thumb:

The dunes looked perfect that weekend. I bet there was a lot of "sugar" to ride on!!!!

Wow, I wonder how it feels to have a stick so far up one's behind like this guy does.

And spider, just last night I was saying how I HOPE to meet you out there! Perhaps we can do some shots :drinkbeer:

Bye :freakin_nuts:

Wow, I wonder how it feels to have a stick so far up one's behind like this guy does.

And spider, just last night I was saying how I HOPE to meet you out there! Perhaps we can do some shots :drinkbeer:

Bye :freakin_nuts:

I'm sure you were