dodge going belly up? :(

DuNe45oR

i did read international stopped shipping the new diesel engine to ford over money owed from that old 6.0 that had so many issues. said that its not a big deal and they would have it resloved shortly. that the two companies are attached at the hip with the new 250 and 350. but international shut the plant down and sent the workers home.

thats because gm is floundering and has been. toyotas opening new plants gm is shutting them down . chrysler sales are down as well. i know mercedes is trying to put some quality into a company that never had any. i know nothing of fords dealings.

frankly a revamp is long overdue ...................................

we used to be known for quality.......................................

those same u.s. auto workers are biulding toyotas and there opening plants and prospering

thats a pretty good indication that change is needed............

i realy like my 4x4 nissan titan and in 2 years when thier 3/4 ton HD diesel comes out i will give it a good look! should be about time for me to setup to larger rig then....

theres a few comparisons out there that say the titans frame is not as strong as it should be i hope they beef it up before trying a 3/4 ton and i havnt seen of a performance diesel out of these guys yet have you

isuzus diesel is :happydrunks: