Anyone going out this weekend?

sand chick

Hello I am new to DDR. I have been to Dumont lots. I was wondering if anyone was going to be there this weekend? Where do you guys camp so we can come and meet some people. We usually just go by ourselves as we just moved into the area. B)

i will be out thier on saterday afternoon about 3 oclock, i will be on the left as soon as you come into dumont. :beercheers::laughoff::drinkbeer:

We are camped by BR#3 We have the big happyface flags. Not too many people out here and the sand is pretty good. Full moon was awsome coming over dunes last night. Hope to see some of you. I didn't bring my buggy this weekend and have forgotten how much work a quad is oh well I'm riding and campin No Complaining here!! :clap:

well we are a little delyaed for the time being but I guess we are still going to head out there. should be arriving a bit late. evilbeaver and i dont know exactly where we are going to camp but if we find some ddrs we may swing by and say hi. see yall tonight