Picture of our Weekend Warrior

mineurbiz

nice rig.....and pulling it with a Dmax to boot

looks like you got your shiat together

Thank you, I love our hauler and the D-Max pulls it VERY well. All we need now is a DDR sticker for the butt.

Nice setup. :beercheers: I can mail you out a trailer door sticker if you need me too, Mark.

That would rock Pete, if you have some PM me and I will give you my address to mail it and just let me know what I owe you!!!

Hey, the CR3905 is the TH on the top of my list. It is unique in that it has a right side hallway with an all enclosed huge bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. Can you tell me how its working out for you so far? Anything you dislike about it? Any issues at pickup? Any problems since you've used it? And have you weighed it yet? I'm mostly curious about the pin weight. I had many blow outs with my previous SLC3705 and my SRW 3/4 ton due to being too heavy on the box. I switched to a DRW and the blowouts stopped. I am certian the 3905 is heavier than my old 3705 so I'm leaning towards a dually.

Hey, the CR3905 is the TH on the top of my list. It is unique in that it has a right side hallway with an all enclosed huge bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. Can you tell me how its working out for you so far? Anything you dislike about it? Any issues at pickup? Any problems since you've used it? And have you weighed it yet? I'm mostly curious about the pin weight. I had many blow outs with my previous SLC3705 and my SRW 3/4 ton due to being too heavy on the box. I switched to a DRW and the blowouts stopped. I am certian the 3905 is heavier than my old 3705 so I'm leaning towards a dually.

I think the CR and SLC are similar, mines heavy. I weight it with full propane (3x5gal) 4 6V batteries 30gal in Toy tank and 10gal in Gen. Tank no toys in and some clothing, dry food and a couple of cases of water and such.

Pin 3880

Axle 10,780

Total Trailer 14,660

Total Combo 22,880

Now add 3 quads and my Ranger and water 150 gal, so that add's another 3,300lbs. I checked the truck's tires and axles can more than handle the weight and the SLC's max GVWR is 19,000

2007_0221Test0014.jpg

Edited by JRBurn

• 4 weeks later...

Very Pretty Marc, looks familiar,were just a wee smaller.We just got done loding the trailer to leave Wed.Evening,well were almost done.Enjoy your trailer. :banghead:

You have a good setup too, now if we could just do something about that Ford you guys drive J/K :banghead::banghead:

You have a good setup too, now if we could just do something about that Ford you guys drive J/K :angry2: :banghead:

Ha!Ha! Well I guess this weekend will be the test of that Ford :banghead: If we can get those leaf springs fixed than just maybe we will be sitting pretty and not riding low.Thank god dinoclada noticed it on the truck this past weekend.Or we would be singing"Low Rider" :banghead:

Chris just told me to inform you that he can tow your trailer with your truck attached to it with his truck pulling them both. :banghead: :laughoff:J/K. Now that would be a site to see.I don't think we would even make ot out of park. :banghead:

Edited by Dani