Ideas for raffle prizes

dunefreak

We have raised a few hundred bucks thanks to all the great supporting members of DDR. I am going to be ordering some things this week from Rocky Mountain and hitting some shops around town to pick up some items to donate from DDR for the raffle. We have already donated a Travis Pastrana DVD, some ProTaper handlebars, DDR hats, shirts & stickers and many more items donated by DDR members.

So lets hear some ideas for things I can pick up. Terry (ynot) mentioned gas cans, maybe a DeWalt battery powered impact, tools, etc.

Lets hear em. :freakin_nuts:

I will do my best to get you a smokin deal thru Thumpertalk just gotta let me know what ya want.

• 6 pack icechests for 6 pack racks are always cool, and straps to go with them.
  • Gas Jugs are always usefull
  • what about a camel back or something like that? gotta stay hydrated when the warmermonths come around...
  • flagpole holder for the toyhauler
  • pizzazz cuz every toyhauler needs one ( not really just thought it would be funny )
  • maybe a mini bbq grill from lowes kinda like the one cmyfirepole has can be found at lowes pretty cheap
  • one of those shovels with all the holse in it so you can sift thru the dirt to pull out any nails or large objects?
  • EZ-up?
  • cool quick connect whip holders
  • gift certificates as mentioned earlier
  • folding campfire chairs
  • OGP Sandrail Jack?

Those are just a handfull of ideas i could come up with.. im sure i could think of some more but my brain hurts... must be my eyeball wiggin out again!

mag light, three ton jack, tow strap,going to need something to pull your new car with :dope::offtopic::thumb: I now I'm going to get one of these :freakin_nuts: :drinkbeer::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

socket set, small air compresser 12 volt, 871 blower for a chevy :dope::shake:

Great ideas everyone.

Gift cards are always nice and universal.....

I'd like to stay away from gift cards and rather have items that catch people's attention.

Also: it's not too late if anyone wants to still contribute/ donate. Just click the link in my signature and your funds will be added to the pot for the raffle prizes. :freakin_nuts:

I will do my best to get you a smokin deal thru Thumpertalk just gotta let me know what ya want.

• 6 pack icechests for 6 pack racks are always cool, and straps to go with them.
  • what about a camel back or something like that? gotta stay hydrated when the warmermonths come around...
  • pizzazz cuz every toyhauler needs one ( not really just thought it would be funny )
  • maybe a mini bbq grill from lowes kinda like the one cmyfirepole has can be found at lowes pretty cheap
  • one of those shovels with all the holse in it so you can sift thru the dirt to pull out any nails or large objects?
  • EZ-up?
  • OGP Sandrail Jack?

Those are just a handfull of ideas i could come up with.. im sure i could think of some more but my brain hurts... must be my eyeball wiggin out again!

Just an FYI I already have 4 flagpole holders with flags and 2 camelbacks donated+ 2 tow staps

I agree the pizza oven is a great attention getter!

• EZ-up?
  • OGP Sandrail Jack?

wow, awesome ideas nick!!! and everyone else as well. I agree with the collasable (sp) trashcan, I have one and love it. and they fold down flat so they dont take up any room when in storage or traveling I cant wait for cleanup!!

Just an FYI I already have 4 flagpole holders with flags and 2 camelbacks donated+ 2 tow staps

I agree the pizza oven is a great attention getter!

:offtopic: A Pizazz will definitley be added to the list. :freakin_nuts: :drinkbeer:

Cant forget the most important... A ddr sticker with every item donated by ddr.. :D

Yep I was thinking that. That's if I have enough stickers. :headbang1: I might have enough of the full color 4" DDR logo ones to do that. :D I could just tape the sticker to the item so Terry knows it is from DDR and that lucky person scores a DDR sticker. :monkeedance2: :offtopic: