How often should you change the oil on a quad?

dreamrr

Every trip to the dunes if ridden a ton the weekend before or every other trip to the dunes. Or in my case this season ONCE!! :D i havent made it to the dunes very much so thats my excuse lol

Every trip to the dunes if ridden a ton the weekend before or every other trip to the dunes. Or in my case this season ONCE!! :D i havent made it to the dunes very much so thats my excuse lol

Do u still remember how to get there?????? :DDRrocks:

Do you want to know something horrible? I know people are going to say things about me for this next comment, but here goes.... My YFZ is a 2004, and I have only changed the oil once. :laughoff: I know, I know, I am a bad person! I just rarely ride it (always in the rail), and never have time to take proper care of it. Looks like its going to get changed this weekend :DDRrocks:

Still Runs Like A Champ! :ban-cha:

Do you want to know something horrible? I know people are going to say things about me for this next comment, but here goes.... My YFZ is a 2004, and I have only changed the oil once. :laughoff: I know, I know, I am a bad person! I just rarely ride it (always in the rail), and never have time to take proper care of it. Looks like its going to get changed this weekend :DDRrocks:

Still Runs Like A Champ! :laughoff:

holy crap!!! :pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::laughoff: :ban-cha:

I hope you don't ever try selling it on DDR, the truth is out there now. :finger::laughoff: