Earnhardt Jr. In the dunes

OGP

You need some sand therapy. I bet after one power wheelie up comp and you won't be selling it. :thumbsdown: wake up Mutha Bitchezzz

This sucks. I get a brand new sandrail, then everyone sells their cars. :angry2: :flipoff::dunno:

Not

me, Pete! I am keeping the red monster! Can't afford to sell it and can't afford to keep it! So I am gonna drive the hell out of it, care tto join me? :driver:

Edited by ynot

Not

me, Pete! I am keeping the red monster! Can't afford to sell it and can't afford to keep it! So I am gonna drive the hell out of it, care tto join me? :thumbsdown:

Yeah yeah I knew that. :driver: Of course I'll join ya. I'll try and get some time on my car Thursday so I know if there are any bugs to work out with it and then it's on! :dunno:

Yeah yeah I knew that. :driver: Of course I'll join ya. I'll try and get some time on my car Thursday so I know if there are any bugs to work out with it and then it's on! :dunno:

Cool Cool, I'm in TOO! :thumbsdown:

I'm with Terry on the afford it issue.

:flipoff: :angry2: :idiot:

That's three of us so far.

dang, cant believe it. hopefully you enjoy your next ride just as much ogp. and we need to get a CALI T.T. together soon!!!

True Dat :beercheers:

Makes me THURSTY just thinkin' bout it. :smoker:

:unsure: